Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

The first month of university is over and Talise finds it a little easier to breathe. The wave load of information she's been given from professors has now calmed down and in class is working on specific topics now. She knows what to study now since it's all been pinpointed to certain areas. Arsenio and she have done a lot more kinkier things and she's become more used to his lifestyle. Each scene seems more eye opening to her. Talise's library job is going well. Her relationship with Gabby is good. Gabby goes to a lot of parties though and thankfully Talise has been able to decline the invitations by telling her she's hanging out with Arsenio. But that just leads to Gabby thinking Talise and Arsenio are dating.

Talise walks out of her last class for the day, looking forward to going home and having a big meal. Her phone rings and she pulls it out of her pocket.

"Hello".

"Hey Talise, you're coming with me for a drink tonight". Arsenio's voice rings through the line.

"You may be my dominant but no. I'm so tired. I'm going home to sleep", Talise tells him and his eyes widen that she said no to him.

"Look my old roommate wants to catch up for a drink. Invite Gabby. I think those two will hit it off. We can sneak away if they annoy us", Arsenio says and Talise sighs.

"Okay master". She rolls her eyes, knowing he can't see her. "Just give me time to have a nap".

"No worries". Arsenio chuckles. "I'll pick you and Gabby up at nine".

Talise gets home and as much as she wants to sleep, her stomach is grumbling so she pulls some ingredients out of the fridge and cooks herself something to eat. An hour later she's gobbled down on her food and is snuggly in bed. She cuddles her pillow and closes her eyes.

Talise wakes up when she hears the front door close. She groans, wiping her eyes and then calling Gabby. Gabby walks into her room.

"It's the middle of the day. Why are you sleeping?" Gabby questions.

"It's not the middle of the day. Anyway, Arsenio invited us out for a drink tonight. He wants you to meet a friend of his", Talise says.

"A double date? You guys are trying to set me up?" Gabby exasperates.

"Arsenio is, not me. Now let me sleep".

"What's he like? Is he attractive? What..." Gabby rambles off with several questions.

"I don't know anything about him". Talise rolls over and closes her eyes.

"You're supposed to get the gossip for me".

Talise keeps her eyes closed and starts breathing loudly in hopes Gabby thinks she fell asleep. Gabby leaves and goes straight to her closet, worried about what she'll wear for tonight. Talise manages to go back to sleep and actually has an hour nap before she's waking up to shower for tonight. Instead of going in fancy clothes, she throws on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt after putting her lingerie on. She feels good when she wears it, it boosting her self-esteem. Plus seeing Arsenio's reaction to her wearing it makes her flush and makes her feel confident.

Talise goes to Gabby's room and sees her whole closet on her bed.

"Gabby, just pick something". Talise rolls her eyes.

"I need to look good. I have no idea about this guy", Gabby says.

"Just wear a dress".

"Why aren't you dressed up?"

"Because Arsenio has seen me many times. He won't care if I don't dress up".

"I guess your relationship has evolved into something more comfortable", Gabby teases.