Chapter 13: Roses and Pizza

I slammed George into the wooden chair he looked unafraid. I smirked,I like this job I unsheathed my knife. "Now about the silver on high?" I asked pressing the knife to his neck.

His eyes glared into mine. "Where are you getting it?" Hazel asked resting her arms on the back of the railing on the second tier of the pack house.

"Simple...we have those who grow it and dry it....we get most of the seeds and ingredients from the Shifters." George shrugged.

My eyes widened. Anna!!!
"They need money just as much as we want our empire...we'll be the new government." George laughed hysterically.

I cut his neck. Blood started to pour in his lap from the small but deadly wound. "Jax...-" "-We have a bug." Hazel spoke for me.

"Anna...is with those druggies if,she is with them then she'll be in the middle of this war." I sighed wiping the blade. "He wasn't going to give us any more information than what we were asking. He really knows nothing all that he is a scout and reports to this Alpha 'King.' About everything going on with us."

Denise walked up the stores wearing gloves and cleaning equipment. "Thank you Denise." I smiled at her. She nodded taking the soul of the Hybrid.

"Hazel do you think you could go to the Alphas and tell them the news?" I asked. Hazel shrugged nodding numbly. "Yes I could."

She left without a goodbye. I sighed looking down at my hands. "Pup...Victor can't just throw all this stress on you." Inertia rested her cold hand on my arm.

I looked up. "I guess it's a fatherly thing to do." I shrug. "I know what will cheer you up...hey while everyone else is doing stuff why don't we go out tonight." Inertia suggested as she neared me.

I stood up as she held me close.
"I would like that." I sighed. I dressed in a black flannel a gold tank top underneath. I literally had one drawer for clan outfits.

I wore dark blue skinny jeans and my black vans my hat clipped on my belt loop. My gun still concealed the glamour returning to the weapon.

Inertia walked out of the bathroom wearing a blue blouse with a white tank top underneath. Blue skinny jeans and black converse. I pulled over my winter hoodie and she wore the same style hoodie.

"Wanna take Vic's bike?" Inertia asked. "I thought he would've taken that to the Club with him?" I say questioning myself opening the garage door to see lone behold his bike.

I walked over seeing a small note on the handle bar.

+have fun Puppy+
Love Vic

I rolled my eyes at the note. Inertia giggled from behind me. "How cute." I grumbled a shut up getting on the bike.

Inertia stared at me in shock. "You look good on that bike." She blushed before resting on the leather behind it. I started the bike opening the garage..and rolling out.

"Pizzeria." Inertia whispered in my ear. I smirked revving the bike and quickly riding out of the alley the garage closing as I had left.

At the intersection I waved at a woman staring at me she had a minivan and glared at me. I put my hand down with a sigh.

*Humans have a part 6th sense I swear.* I told Inertia. She smiled. *yea I guess they do.* she answered back.

Once the light turned green I moved through the cars quickly. Inertias laughter erupting behind me.

Her excitement was adorable....

Pulling into a parking space I turned off the bike,waiting for Inertia to get off first. We stopped at Papi's Pizza. It was a Mexican restaurant. They made the best taco pizza.

It was so delicious. My mouth watered just thinks about the delicious ground beef and nacho cheese flood my mouth with one bite. Inertia wiped my mouth.

She laughed her ass off. "God your thoughts are hilarious." I
was shocked did I really just drool?!

"Yes you did?!" She answered my thoughts. I rolled my eyes blocking her out of my head. She pouted when I started looking at her figure.

"No fair at least let me know what your thinking!" She stomped her foot cutely. I smirked stepping forward and taking her hand.

"I'm hungry." I said seriously. Inertia's jaw almost fell off. I burst into laughter running into the pizzeria.

I quickly found a booth to sit at. I got a few looks but not enough to feel uncomfortable. I watched as Inertia sat down a few moments after I did. She picked up the menu and I didn't bother. I was getting anything with meat.

I was starving and being a Lycon you burn more energy than you eat.