Chapter 21: Three Weeks Later...

I was walking with Bad Apple down the street. Bags under my eyes and I looked a little sickly.
I knew I didn't look to good. I often raged out on the members so I had to take walks with Apple.

She was the best stress relief. I clutched my arm. Several holes into my veins from all the tranquilizers.

This kept me from shifting as howling to my mate. I was so withdrawn that I sometimes didn't eat...all I did was work,work,work,
And was forced to sleep.

Apple held my other hand sitting down on a bench with me. "Don't say your sorry." I groaned. Apple looked at me as if I was crazy. "Hell to the fuck no am I saying Sorry...I am in no way keeping you from her Jax...the clan will run you to the ground." Apple snorted.

She reads a lot. Her vocabulary was extraordinary for her age. "Me being-" "-here means that I'm not holding you back..I know you smell her." Apple sighed.

I smiled warmly at Apple. "I'll be far away Jax...I will not hesitate to say that you ran off...excuses will also work but just hope my father and mother aren't in the patrol." Apple started to say. I jumped into the lonely road.

We were in a large forest park. No wonder she took me here. I could smell the sweet scent of her. I shifted into my wolf as soon as I reached the trees.

*be careful Jax.* Apple sighed to me. It was like a prayer that I heard. I lifted my snout to the leaves of the trees. I instantly found her. She was on the other side of the forest and I had a feeling she was in trouble.

It was a dark brooding feeling inside my chest. I sprinted my demonic aura flaring behind me. Me and Apple had gotten outside later than yesterday so the sun was setting heavily.

I was several meters behind King. She was tied to the tree a tall vampire loomed down at her. King...why aren't you shifting?

I asked myself. The vampire held my knife up it gleamed in the moonlight snapping me back to another reason why I wanted to be near King.

"You shouldn't be smirking King...your pack isn't happy with you...choosing the enemy to be your mate...now wouldn't that suck for her...your mate withdrawn from you so much that it is killing her slowly." The vampire laughed.

"I don't believe you should feel so high and mighty...she is a Luna after all King,Luna's are the most loyal to their mates...they are deeply affected if not near their mates." The Vampire taunted her. King was in pain.

He wasn't cutting her or beating her but he was destroying her emotionally. No way was I going to let her lose her pride. I crept up behind The Tree.

I let my eyes glow making the Vampire jump back in fear.
He looked at my massive form. I was bigger than any normal...Luna.

The demonic aura surrounding me. The symbols were along my shoulders and my head. I pushed my paw onto the Vampire. He desperately tried to get away from my claws.

I flexed them and the punctured his soft chest cavity. He screamed in pain. I threw him into the trees signaling for him to run. Using his agility he ran as fast as he could.

I was tailing behind him I grabbed him in my mouth biting him in half his blood dripping out of my mouth. As his blood turned to ash he slowly blew away in the wind.

He was a cowardly Vampire only feeling mighty when their victims were chained or easily caught.
I walked to the edge of the trees looking at King. She seemed shocked to see me.

Hadn't she smelled me? She looked a little sick as well. Her toxic eyes were dull. I shifted back my clothes slightly torn. I groaned clutching my arm. It stung from the past tranquilizers.