Part 1

Hands roamed across my skin, leaving me wanting more. I moaned as I felt warm breath touch my neck before soft lips finally caress my skin. His hands slowly made its way down my body. My breasts ached to be finally touched, and my nipples pebbled beneath my bra.  I whimpered when the man above me slid his hand between my breasts, teasing me. He chuckled, whispering in my ear. "Good things happen to those who wait."

I closed my eyes, waiting in anticipation. I didn't want to wait. I wanted him now. I wanted his hands touching me in places no other had touched. i wanted his warm body over mine. 

"Sang," he whispered. I opened my eyes to meet the eyes of the man I loved. We stared at each other until his lips came down on mine. Startled, I was quickly swallowed by the situation. The kiss made my body quiver, not only at the lust that filled the room but the love that was communicated between this act. His tongue slid between my lips and stroked mine. I shivered, fisting my hands in his shirt. Seconds or minutes later, we slowly parted, leaving me panting.  

His eyes darkened, and he lowered his head. I waited for his lips to meet mine, but was surprisingly shocked when he started to rain kisses down my neck. I gasped as his hands eased up my shirt and drew it over my head. He placed his hand over my breast, making me wish my bra wasn't in the way. 

With dark eyes, he reached behind me and unclasped my bra. Slowly he drew my bra away from my chest. Suddenly I was shy and shielded my breasts with my arms. The man above me growled, gently pulling my arms away from my chest. "You're beautiful, Sang. Every part of you."

As he once again lowered his head towards my pebbled nipple, his eyes stayed on mine. My eyes widened and my chest began to move with my breaths. I whimpered as his mouth latched onto my left breast, his tongue teasing my sensitive nipple with circular motions while he continued to fondle my right breast. The warmth of his mouth and they way his tongue played with my nipple was contributing to my moans that were growing louder.  "Sang."

I didn't want to open my eyes. I wanted to enjoy this moment with him. "Sang. Sang."

My eyes flew open, taking in my surroundings. I blinked in confusion as I lifted my hand from my arms that were crossed on the desk below. A blush heated my body as I noticed my classmates staring at me with wide eyes. Turning my head forward, I opened my mouth to speak when I noticed Luke. His eyes were dark with a look that made my insides quiver and heat pool in my panties.

A throat cleared. Mr. Morris speared me with a hard look. "Ms. Sorenson, are you done moaning in my class?"

I blushed deeper. i can't believe I just had a dream like that and was moaning. In front of Luke. And oh my god, North.

Slowly I looked over my shoulder, gulping at the sight of the man staring at me. His eyes were staring at me with a look that made me wish he'd touch me like he did in my dream.