Part 2

When the bell rang, I jumped up and made my way towards the door, ignoring Luke and North. I knew that no matter how fast I was, they were always behind me. Embarrassment filed me. I can't believe I had that dream. I can't believe I was making those sounds in front of two of my boyfriends.

A hand grabbed my arm, making me jump at the surprising touch. "Sang?"

I didn't want to look at the person who had stopped me. Fingers hooked under my chin, wanting to lift my head up, but I couldn't. I moved my head from his touch. A pang spread in my ches.t I knew that I hurt Luke but I just couldn't. I felt Luke looking at me before he gently dragged me towards a certain office that held a man who could dissect my thoughts with just one look.

I panicked. I don't know why but I didn't want to be seen by Mr. Blackbourne right now. I wanted my thoughts to be mine alone right now. Without looking at him or North who was staring daggers at my face, I pulled my arm from his hold and took a step back.

"Sang? Talk to me, Baby," North whispered softly. My heart thumped at hearing him talk softly. It was rare but whenever he did, it meant that he was deeply concerned.

I looked into his dark brown eyes, and the memory of his eyes lit with heat in my dream made my heart race. My palms became sweaty, and I felt my face redden. I wanted my dream to become real, but I was so embarrassed. I wanted him, but what about the others? Wouldn't they be hurt for not being the first to touch me like that? Wouldn't they blame each other? Wouldn't they blame me for coming in and tearing them apart?

"What's wrong, Forever?" Luke tugged on his ponytail in anxiousness. Concern and confusion was in his eyes. His hands kept fidgeting as if he wanted to touch me, but with so many eyes on us, they knew that they would have to limit the amount they touched me since I was "technically" Silas' girlfriend while in school.

I forced a smile to come to my face. My face felt brittle and forcing myself to smile made me feel as if I was going to shatter. A head of reddish brown hair was seen in the crowd, and I grabbed my backpack straps. "I'm fine. I'll see you guys later."

Without another word, I turned away from them towards Nathan who had a bright smile on his face. I know that he was struggling with sharing me. If I took a step further into a relationship with someone else, what would it do to him? I didn't want to hurt him or anyone else. It doesn't matter if it meant giving up something but I would always want them to be happy.

Nathan grabbed my hand. Blue eyes twinkled at me in happiness. "Hey, Peanut. How was class?"

I froze for a moment but I knew that Nathan felt it. Forcing myself to smile, I spoke. "It was okay."

Concern filled his eyes. "Peanut, are you okay?"

I nodded. I forced the next words from my mouth. "I'm fine."

When we took our seats in our next class which was chemistry with Silas and Gabriel, the two looked at us with concern. I knew that Luke and North probably had already contacted everyone else about my odd behavior. I tried to show that it wasn't a big deal but I knew that they didn't buy it. Looking forward, I pouted to myself. I really need to work on my acting skills.

The teacher Mrs. Waters entered. Ever since the new semester started, she had become one of my favorite teachers. She didn't view me as a troublemaker that the others do despite me being called to the principal's office frequently. She also knew of my thirst for knowledge and would often give me books of higher education to me to read.

Before she could speak a word, the intercoms buzzed as someone was getting ready to speak. The receptionist voice echoed within the school. "Sang Sorenson, please make your way towards Mr. Blackbourne's office."

I sighed. Students around me didn't even bother to look at me as I gathered my items. Without looking at Nathan, Gabriel, and Silas, I walked out into the silent hall before heading towards a familiar office. My mind raced with thoughts. I have already promised that I wouldn't take the next step into our relationship because it could hurt the others, but how long will that be until I break? What if that actually happens and it breaks the team? Will I be what my stepmother said I was, a family wrecker? Would I break up this family?

Before I knew it, I was in front of a door. I raised my hand to knock but the door flung open before my hand could make contact. I gulped as I looked up into grey eyes. Mr. Blackbourne, my Owen, wasn't wearing his coat. His torso was covered in a pristine white button-up with a grey vest that was tailored to his body. Around his neck was a deep red that added a pop of color. He wore gray pants and shining black shoes. A slim brown eyebrow raised, and a his lips turned downward slightly. "Ms. Sorenson, I believe we need to talk."