Part 3

I stared at the man in front of me while yelling at the others for tattling on me. I sighed and decided to get this over with. Straightening my back, I looked at Mr. Blackbourne, "Mr. Blackbourne."

Mr. Blackbourne frowned again before nodding. He took a slight step back to allow enough space for me to walk through. Taking a breath, I stepped between him and the doorway, aware when my shoulder brushed against his chest. Once I was fully through, I sat in my seat in front of the desk.

Mr. Blackbourne was a second behind me and took a seat behind his desk. His grey eyes stared at me, trying to see my secrets. "Ms. Sorenson, I received a text from some of the boys. They tell that you seem to have something troubling on your mind."

My mind went back to my dream. Oh, yeah, there was something on my mind. Sweat, taunt muscles, the smell of sex in the air. I felt myself blush as I watched Mr. Blackbourne studying me. "It's not troubling me, Mr. Blackbourne. I was a little disoriented after waking up from my dream."

Hie gray eyes narrowed in seriousness. "Was it about your stepmother?"

I shook my head. "It-"

I was cut off when the door opened and Dr. Green stepped in. His blonde eyebrows rose in surprise at my presence. His expression smoothed, and a bright smile appeared on his face. "Pookie, did you come to see your favorite doctor?"

I smiled at Sean. "You're the only doctor that I know, Dr. Sean."

He pouted. "You know Dr. Roberts."

I chuckled silently. "I do, but I don't know him too well."

Sean smiled. "Well, we'll just have to keep it that way."

Mr. Blackbourne spoke. "Dr. Green, Ms. Sorenson was telling me something when you interrupted." He turned towards me. "Would you like Dr. Green to leave the room?"

I hurriedly shook my head no. This topic was a bit hard to speak to Mr. Blackbourne alone although I loved him. Sean seems to make the tension disappear.

I turned towards Mr. Blackbourne. "I didn't have a dream about my stepmother or anything like that."

"What was your dream about?" He questioned me.

I frowned, getting a bit tired of their behavior. They wanted me to trust them. I know that they have things they can't talk about because of the Academy, but should they know every single thought of mine. They want to know when they want.

Sean seemed to have notice my change and shuffled. "Pookie, are you alright?"

I looked at him, relaxing a bit. I knew that I shouldn't have gotten angry but I also knew that I needed to tell them what I thought. "Mr. Blackbourne, do you not trust me?"

Gray eyes locked onto mine in surprise. "Ms. Sorenson, I do."

I tilted my head, looking at him. "Then why don't you trust me about this? I said that nothing was wrong, but you believe that I'm withholding that information."

"Pookie," Sean came to kneel beside my chair. His green eyes looked up at me. "You have the tendency to not tell us anything when you're hurting."

I frowned at Sean. "Yes, I do. I've lived most my life being independent. I do trust you guys but you all expect me to be fully dependent on all nine of you. I know that's not healthy, Dr. Sean."

Sean frowned. He tapped his fingers against his lips and looked at Mr. Blackbourne. They talked silently, leaving me to my thoughts. I knew that I had switched the topic but it was relevant. Can't they trust me with what I want?

Mr. Blackbourne sighed and moved until he was sitting on the desk in front of me. He lifted my chin with his fingers. As we looked at each other, his fingers gently moved against my skin, and his silver eyes warmed. "We do not mean to undermine you, Ms. Sorenson. I think that we care for you too much. Add eight other with the same feelings; we are bound to want to every thought of yours."

Sean sat next to me, taking my hand in his. Green eyes looked at me in earnest. "I apologize about pushing you, Sang. My thing is pushing limits, but I do not want to get to the point where you get angry at us."

I sighed. "I'm not angry at you, Sean. Disappointed? Yes, but not angry. I trust you guys. Do you trust me?"

"We do," Mr. Blackbourne spoke, making me look at him again. "Dr. Green and I do. We had to place our trust in seven young men. We did it again with you, Sang. Forgive us. We will try not to be too pushy."

I smiled at the two. "thank you, and of course I forgive you. Can we talk to the guys tonight?"

Mr. Blackbourne nodded. "We'll have a family meeting tonight. We will also discuss about your training. I didn't realize that we were wanting you to depend on us definitely. I think that training with others will help you find your yourself." He squeezed my hand. "That doesn't mean that we aren't gone. We will be behind you."

"Thank you," I smiled. "Owen."

A smile flickered across his face, and I felt my smile broaden. As Mr. Blackbourne went behind his desk, I was pulled back to my memories of my dream. If I do want to reach that step in my relationship with the boys, I do need to make sure that I'm safe. My eyes flickered towards Sean, and I froze when I noticed he was studying me.

When my eyes focused on Sean, he smiled like he was a cat that got a canary. "Yes, Ms. Sang?"

My heart threatened to explode. Can I discuss this topic with Sean? Would it be better with Dr. Roberts? I cringed. That would be so awkward. No, Sean was the better choice.

I turned towards Mr. Blackbourne. "Mr. Blackbourne?"

Silver eyes met mine. "Yes, Ms. Sorenson?"

I bit my lip. "Can I speak to Dr. Green alone?"

"Is this for medical reasons?"

I nodded, trying to keep the blush from my face. "Yes, and I would like it to be completely private."

His eyes studied me for a few moments before he nodded. "The audio will be cut off, but the cameras will be on for security purposes. I will be outside the door and will not intrude."

I nodded, relieved. He went out the door, and the sound of the door closing seemed like canon explosion to me. Nervously, I turned towards Dr. Green who was looking at me with a worried yet hesitant look. He leaned forward. "What's the matter, Sang?"

I knew that I was a mass of nerves. My eyes kept shifting around and my blush bloomed. Deciding that blurting it would be better than edging around the topic, I pushed myself to talk. "Can you help me with birth control?"