Foreword

ASD (aka Autistic Spectrum Disorder) is the new name for another disorder called Asperger's Syndrome. As an Aspergian, undercover in society, I know first hand the challenges those with ASD face. For example, I've been privileged to spend a week at a camp with several others like me and witnessed two Aspergian's getting into a heated debate over The Walking Dead among all things! (We did a lot of other stuff as well lol.) 😂 That was a special experience and wish I could go again. I'm a very highly functioning sociopath (jk) & enjoy privileges that other people with ASD may not be able to enjoy. Every case of ASD is different, and Asperger, when creating his theory, said the children he was testing with had a "dash of autism". I guess that's the simplest way to explain it; some dashes are bigger than others however.

That being said, this isn't the over-clichéd bad boy story. This teen-fiction, romance-mystery mad house also has references within references to seriously sharpen your sleuthing skills if you're into that. Although the story is set within Houston, Texas and several real locations will be visited the setting at times will be manipulated to my discretion. While there is a big cliché in the beginning I actually have the characters joke about how cliché it is cuz I honestly had trouble getting the story rolling & then I had a breakup in the middle of writing the first few chaps. *sniffle-sniffle* Her loss... just playing.

The story you are about to read will probably make you laugh a lot. It's just my style but when the plot thickens I'll break the OTP into splinters before bringing it back together again via wuv♥️ magic. I might send pirates onto the ship, fight them off, have ya boi almost sail another ship but then sink it and have him hop back onto the OTP.

Kidding... or am I? 😏

Get ready for a roller coaster of awesomeness. And tears... and possible character death.

I added lots of personal touches from my life when I was in school and the main character is very cultured. He's a Tolkien, Shakespearean Aspergian wannabe historian. Catch that? His relationship with his brother is reflective of my relationship with my bro at times.

Anyways, while pics are not mine I feel like the story is so please Swiper, no swiping or I will castrate you if anatomically possible. Peace & Swagga, KoltinKScott

P.S. I was seriously joking about character death, that's probably every other one of my stories... or is it?