Chap. 11 "Mistakes"

"We haven't even joined up and you spent two hundred dollars in the store?" Alisha said with a laugh.

"I like their cosmetics!" I said.

"I guess having a rich dad has it's benefits!" She laughed. "Anyways, this is a friend from school and he's rather new so I'll try and teach him my mad methods, my loyal Bush People."

"Um, who are you talking to?" I asked through the mic.

"Oh, my stream. Here I'll walk you through it."

I followed her directions and started the game with custom settings and my voice going into her stream. I don't like this, what if the culprit was watching? Trying to be tactful, I didn't raise my suspicions and just enjoyed the game and, much to my surprise, Alisha's company as well.

 I don't like this, what if the culprit was watching? Trying to be tactful, I didn't raise my suspicions and just enjoyed the game and, much to my surprise, Alisha's company as well

(A/N: I just had to.)

"I've got to admit, you are probably the most... zealous of my Bush Worshipers."

I kept a downed enemy captive in a over-the-shoulder carry, spinning atop a building like a wrestler on top of the cage. "You are a sacrifice to the Bush Gods and this. Is. Sparta!"

Tossing the male maestro down from ten stories he made a cartoony splat with zero blood and zero gore. What was funny though was the mental picture of the enemy gamer's face as I WWE'd him to his death. I was laughing like crazy!

"Well there you have it everyone!" Alisha declared, "He went from newb to Holy Inquisition of The Bush in less than three hours! I'm gonna end today early since I started early so see you all next time!"

I waited a moment before asking, "Are we off the air?"

She sighed, "Yes, long day but fun."

"Um," I tried to think of a way to word it, "don't you think the culprit could be watching?"

"I don't want to worry about that Allen. I don't even want to think about it."

"I'm sorry just can't help it."

"It-it's not your f-fault Allen." The quieter Alisha I knew in public began to show, "You just... came in the middle of a bunch of stuff."

So I was a burden-

"Ack, I'm not good at this sort of thing. It's... not a bad thing that you came when you did. It's almost perfect... did you want to FaceTime later? Mother's calling me for dinner."

Perfect? FaceTime?

"Um, sure?"

"Great! I'll see ya in a bit!"