phew that was close

(I turned it into angst sorry)
As Edgeworth found the perfect spot he hid it Phoenix silently followed as Edgeworth hid it he whispered shouted"phew that was close"
Phoenix then said, "what was close?"
Edgeworth turned and  looked at Phoenix and stuttered "n-nothing Ph-Phoenix!"
Phoenix then said "oh o-ok then"
Phoenix then thought "I-I love you Edgeworth if only you could see that"
Phoenix suddenly whispered, "only if you could see how much-"
Phoenix was cut off by Edgeworth as he said: "only if I could see what?"
Phoenix went deep red and said "nothing"
Edgeworth gave him a confused glance like he didn't expect that from Phoenix
Phoenix slightly teared up Edgeworth saw this and said "Ph-Phoenix? You ok?"
As he tried to wipe away phoenix's tears
Phoenix grabbed miles hand and pushed it away
Phoenix then faked a smile it didn't work Edgeworth still knew Phoenix didn't feel ok
Phoenix ditched the fake smile then ran to the room he slammed the door behind him Edgeworth tried to keep up he just got a door to the face Edgeworth tried to get in but...it was LOCKED?
Edgeworth then froze he managed to scream "Phoenix let me in!"
While near a panic Phoenix just barely said "NO!"
While there was a crack in his voice Edgeworth decided to get Larry to go check on him
(Time skip)
Phoenix told Larry everything Larry was left in shock and he went up to Edgeworth and said "come with me"
Edgeworth followed him to the room Larry whispered "go hug him"
To Edgeworth.
Edgeworth went over to hug him Phoenix didn't fight it he hugged back Edgeworth wiped away Phoenix's tears and said "It's alright"
While patting his back
(To be continued)