Flower Boys

Toono and Yuu opened the door to the photography club and was greeted by numerous scenes. Kyousuke gave Yui a good slap to the cheek only to have his lips seized by the hungry beast underneath him. Itsuki had forced Toru into wearing women's clothing and was having Itome judge their outfits. Akemi had taken Yuu from Toono and Yuri was being... Yuri.

"Come sit." said Yui, earning himself a pout from Kyousuke. Toono sat then yelped as Yui had reached over and squeezed his ass. "You know it's my job to harass you."

Toono shrunk back as Kyousuke looked at him with scary eyes. He silently weeped as he knew he couldn't escape the two.

"I think you both look great." said Itome softly.

"Hogwash. Who really looks the best? If you don't say me, I'll have your head." Itsuki threatened.

"Hm, Toru looks best then." said Itome.

"I wasn't making an empty threat!" Itsuki fussed as Itome simply smiled.

"Ah! So there is another way!" Yuu exclaimed as he did a question on his own. "You're a genius, Akemi."

"Haha, I said you can call me Keiichi." said Akemi with a smile.

Yuu nervously panicked and avoided eye contact. Huge. Whenever Akemi smiled, his eyes became bigger than they already were. He looked so... innocent. Yuu engrossed himself in his book, hoping Akemi would get bored and talk to someone else.

"Hey, Yuu. How many people have you kissed this month...?" asked Akemi quietly.

"Huh? Is it already the end of the month assessment?" inquired Yuu, turning his attention to his club president.

"Ah, no... I was just..." Akemi stammered, feeling embarrassed. "Never mind!"

Yuu looked at Akemi who turned his back to him. Did he do something wrong? He wanted to ask, but felt he probably just needed space. He reluctantly pulled his hand back and went back to his homework.

Yuri stood in front of Itome, his clothes in their natural disheveled look. Itome waited for him to speak.

"Nyeh?" said Yuri.

"I'm not in the mood." said Itome, rising from his seat and leaving the club room.

Everyone looked at the door then at Yuri who didn't seem to care. They had noticed a small divide between the two and assumed it was a result of a private argument.

❀⋆❀⋆❀

Itome leaned against the railing of the roof and looked down below, putting his hand beside his head to keep his hair from being tousled by the wind. Another sunny day. A part of him wished for rain. He liked the way it sounded when it pattered against the windows. He often found himself wanting to stand in the rain for no reason at all.

He noticed something going on down below and saw Yuri was with a classmate. He narrowed his eyes, trying to see what exactly was going on. Itome left his spot on the roof, making his way downstairs.

"Come on, no one's around." he said with lustful eyes.

Yuri simply cackled as he held the guy's face. The guy moved his hands and started to reach down, but Yuri swiftly moved, having him hold his hand instead.

"Yuri, I'm not playing around. I don't want to get forceful." he said, shaking his hand off.

Yuri blinked behind his sunglasses as the guy had suddenly fallen over, clutching his body.

"Shi shi?" Yuri said, looking at the tall man standing before him.

"Honestly, stop getting into trouble." said Itome before dragging the guy away by his hair.