We're All A Little Yuri (cont.)

Itome had separated himself from the group for a little alone time. He vividly remembered Yuri's amazing catches during the game, how he was able to do it while connected to him.

"This is where you escaped to." a voice said.

Itome looked up and saw Akemi taking a seat beside him.

"You looked like a rag doll during the game." he said with a chuckle. "Yuri really is athletic."

"He really did all the work. Though, he didn't look tired or sweaty." said Itome. "He's like a evolved being."

They broke into laughter then quieted down.

"How many people have you kissed this month?" Akemi asked.

"Three. I've already completed my requirement for the month. What about you?" Itome asked.

"Same here." Akemi said with a chuckle.

The others happily played with the soccer ball, awaiting the next activity.

"Well, I suppose we should get started with this next activity." said Akemi, leaving his spot next to Itome.

Itome quietly followed. Everyone had gathered together and listened to Tiru.

"So, is it a competition?" Yui asked.

"Well in a sense, yes. You'll all be racing to find the best items to decorate with. There's a limited amount of each. And to be fair, Akemi had me scatter everything." said Toru. "So, good luck finding the pieces of paper!"

Everyone scattered with their partner. Itome looked at the list. He couldn't believe they were going to make jewelry. While he was engrossed in the list, Yuri had already found three square papers.

"The better the item, the harder to find. Why don't we look in hard to reach places?" Itome suggested.

Yuri nodded then walked beside him. He himself hoped to at least find one of the prettier items not for himself, but for Itome. He peeked at the list, memorizing every detail of the highest and prettiest item on the list. He planned to use it with his apology for dragging him around the field.

"Do you want to split up and meet back in front of Dorm 2 ten minutes before hunting ends or stay together?" Itome asked.

"Together." Yuri said.

Itome nodded then spotted something in the corner of his eye. It was a blue piece of paper, one of the "rare" ones. He moved to get it, but Toono had swiped it.

"Ah... better keep mo-" Itome said then noticed Yuri wasn't beside him.

He hurried on ahead, thinking that's where he had gone. Toono weakly looked up at Yuri who happily wiggled the blue paper in his hand.

"Tank ya." said Yuri before heading off to catch up with Itome.

Toono felt his soul leave his body. He never felt so scared, Yuri suddenly pouncing on him and taking the paper.

Itome looked around then felt someone tap him. Yuri waved the paper with a happy smile.

"Oh? Isn't this... Did you take it?" Itome asked quietly.

Yuri simply kept walking, keeping an eye out for the prettiest one. Itome looked at the paper and couldn't help but feel touched. He didn't have to steal it, yet he did just because he wanted it.

"Thank you!" Itome shouted towards Yuri.

Yuri stopped walking and turned to face Itome. He made a peace sign before walking off. Itome hurriedly followed after him, wondering if he had some sixth sense with searching.