Yuri's True Feelings

~Time skip: 2 weeks~

Yui knocked on Yuri's door with Kyousuke sleepily clinging to him. Seconds turned into minutes. He knocked again. He turned the knob and was surprised to find his door locked.

"You can't get in?" Kyousuke asked through a yawn.

"He never locks his door... we might have a code Yuri on our hands." said Yui, texting Akemi.

"What the heck is a code Yuri?" Kyousuke asked, now fully awake.

"We get Yuri's room key from the faculty, bust in and randomly give him love and affection." Yui explained, heading towards the stairs to meet up with Akemi.

"Is that all?" Kyousuke asked, thinking it was something interesting.

"There's also code Ayato which is a level higher. It's when the door is locked and he's not in the room. We do a thorough search of his room and decide what to do afterwards." Yui explained just as Akemi arrived.

❀⋆❀⋆❀

Yui unlocked the door and saw Yuri sitting on the floor and staring at his pet turtle. He and Akemi hurried in and immediately started comforting him without asking questions. Kyousuke quietly watched as Yuri leaned against Yui without a word.

"So, he's okay...?" Kyousuke asked, shutting the door.

"Does he look okay to you?" Yui said flatly.

Kyousuke's face twisted as he sat on Yuri's bed. Yui never did anything like this for him when he was feeling depressed. Hell, he'd just send a text saying "feel better" or "I'll leave some snacks on the door". He wanted cuddles and love too.

"Tired..." Yuri said, leaving Akemi and Yui's arms to lie in bed.

Kyousuke had moved over so he could stretch out. He shrugged as Akemi looked at him. Was he usually this lazy on a Saturday? Yui walked over towards the window then had Akemi come over.

"Is that Itome I see outside? I wonder what he's doing..." Yui said, looking to Kyousuke to seek out changes in Yuri.

Kyousuke shook his head. They had to amp it up.

"Oh? An underclassman is approaching him! He's going in for a kiss..." said Akemi looking at Kyousuke after he finished.

Another head shake. They started to get concerned. Yui cracked his neck. One last try.

"Eh? Wait, why are there more? Are they ganging up on him? That's no good, we need to step in." said Yui before he and Akemi left through the door.

Kyousuke looked at Yuri then patted his arm. It was obvious that any mention of Itome just made him feel worse.

"Yuri, what do you like most about yourself?" Kyousuke asked as he lied down with Yuri.

"Sunglasses." he replied.

"Nuh uh, accessories and clothes are a no go. It can be a body part or something psychological." said Kyousuke, popping him on his arm.

"My... my... smile." Yuri mumbled.

"Yet you aren't. What's making you stop showing off your favorite part of yourself?" Kyousuke asked softly.

Yuri sat up and Kyousuke followed suit. Yuri leaned against the wall then took a deep breath.

"Itome. It hard to smile because pain here..." Yuri explained, touching his chest where his heart was. "Thinking of him make me sad. Seeing him make me breathe and talk weird."

Kyousuke placed a hand on his senior's head with a smile. He didn't need to hear anything else.

"That's completely normal for someone crushing on someone. There will be times it's the best feeling in the world, but mostly you feel as if the world is ending. That's what crushing is about. What you choose to do about it is entirely up to you." Kyousuke explained, watching Yuri pull his knees to his chest.