Info

Why hello there lovely readers! I hope your having a wonderful day! As you can tell by the title, this is...*drum roll* A Kimetsu no Yaiba various x reader book it may include the females if you do so want! I wouldn't mind because I like the females in the anime! And yes you heard me right! I'm sad that there aren't as many books about this anime than there should be so I took things into my hands and made one! I know I'm a bit late but forgive meh! Updates might or may be slow because of the classic school and because I have two other books I made! Anyway I really hope you enjoy this cringy book as much as possible! I own nothing but the book and some of the plot that aren't in the anime or manga! Maybe some artwork I made for visualization along with the Breath Style! Everything else belongs to their respectful owners! I also hope to improve along the way when writing so give me your opinions on the chapters if you can! If you don't like my book then you are very welcome to leave! I don't want to see a lot of hate comments, sorry for the selfishness! If I make a grammer mistake please tell me and I'll fix it as soon as possible!

Character Info~

Name~ (Y/N) (L/N)

Age~ 13 (When it first begins), 15 (Later on)

Birthday~ (B/D)

Looks~ (H/L) (H/C), bright (E/C) eyes, has a bit of a petite body, her body is still in the middle of development so when she was 13, she had small breasts and stuff,  when she was 15, you can clearly see the change in her body from being a small girl to a full grown woman.

Height~ 4'7 (13), 5'0 (15) (When I searched up how tall Tanjiro was it said 5'5, I think it was after the training and everything and that took two years so... Let's say reader-san is around... 4'7 when she was 13 and Tanjiro can be a little taller than her, I don't want reader-san to be too short or too tall, so I decided for you, you can change it if you want to, I'm merely using it to make it easier for me to write chapters ^^")

Personality~ (Y/N) is a very kind, caring and very easy-going, she doesn't give up easily and can be very stubborn when she needs to. Despite that, she can be mean, cold and angry when she needs to, however it rarely happens, it did happen one time when she persuaded Tanjiro on resting while she does his work because he was sick and very unwell one time, him being him of course denied and like her very stubborn. In the end she got enough of him trying to take care of everything himself and showed him her mean side, and to this day he makes sure not to make her mad because of that one time she showed her cold side, he grew very afraid of that side of her, if anyone were to ask him what she was like when she's mean or angry the answer he always gave was, "S-She w-was a m-monster-r...! H-Her e-express-sion w-was s-so mean and s-scary...! T-The c-cold-dness  o-of her v-voice s-sent s-shivers d-down m-my spine...! T-The b-background f-felt like i-it t-turned d-dark r-re-ed...!" Stuttering and shaking, it was a very rare sight because he usually puts on a brave face even when he was scared. She is dense with love, like she knows how it works and all but the ways of affection, the blushing face, she would always think it was a fever, and or temperature and emotions. If you tell her your scared, she'll hold your hand. If your cold, she'll cuddle with you. Anything like that, that's probably why the people took a liking to her one way or another-- Also very formal, always adds a -san to anyone, little or big, hence why the children wants her to stop adding the -san to their names, even some of the people shes's close to tries to make her stop the formalities, unfortunately it never works.

Background Info~ (Y/N) doesn't really have parents, she lives with a kind grandma who took care of her when she was little. They live in a small hut not to far from the Kamado family so you can see why everyday she visits, now you may wonder why she doesn't take care of her grandma and that's because unlike other grandma's, her's was a healthy strong one, in fact, she was only in her late 50's. She was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. However even in the small hut there was a room she was absolutely forbidden to go into until the time was right, is what her grandma always told her. Knowing the consequences, she follows her grandma's rule.

Breath Style~ Music Breath (Ongaku no kokyu)

First Style: Slash of Notes~ Accurate and strong slash, simplest form

Second Style: The Beating of Nature~ Lets the user hit/slash/stab their swords multiple times to their opponent

Third Style: Deadly Music~ User hits their sword on the ground lightly or hard creating loud and strong vibrations to travel the air hitting the opponent, the vibrations almost sound like music, it doesn't affect the user but to those around them, causes paralyzation 

Fourth Style: Rapid Noise~ Allows user to move rapidly around to gain power, the longer they hold this form the stronger the hit is, the jump creates loud noises that confuses the brain of their opponent, allowing enough time to hold and strike

Fifth Style: Gentle Melody for the Fallen~ Like the fifth style in water breathing, this style are for those who offer their heads, opponent hears a nice and gentle song seeing, feeling the warmth of the sun, and if the opponent has a fallen relative/friend etc. they see them holding their hands out with a warm smile on their faces, maybe even what the spirit wanted to tell them for a long time, the gentlest and warmest form

Sixth Style: Silence of the Darkness~ When using it, everything becomes silent, doesn't affect the user again, the opponent can't see, hear, smell, touch, or taste anything, complete darkness and silence, deadliest form

Seventh Style: Song of the World~ When used it seemingly makes a swirl from the sounds/music around them, the swirl swirls around the user, before jumping as the swirl hits the opponent with great force, best used for taking out multiple opponents but can still be deadly to one, strongest form

Please don't steal or copy this, I made this myself with some inspiration from other Breath forms! Any who, that's enough information for now, I hope I didn't bore you, if I did please forgive me! I hope you guys enjoy this book! Bye!