Chapter 3~(Y/N)'s Grandmother and (Y/N)'s History Revealed

As they walked in silence with only the sounds of (Y/N)'s small, gentle and quiet humming, along with the sounds of their steps could only be heard.

However it was broken by the male companion whom, even though wanted to continue the peaceful silence, asked a question that he wanted to ask for a while now since the beginning of their small journey.

"Ne (Y/N) why do you barely stay at home to take care of your grandma? " He asked, he was holding back his question so you wouldn't get uncomfortable but it had always bugged him because when his own grandma was still alive, he remembered her being weak, and even though she could kinda take care of herself, she still needed help with the hard and heavy work.

(Y/N) looked at him for a minute, contemplating her words as to how to answer his question, "Well... Tanjiro-san, (G/N)-obaa-san (A/N~ Grandma's Name)  Is... Different from other grandma's, she's unique, you'll know once you see her. " She answered, ending with a nervous smile, the boy could only nod in response.

After a while, they reached a small hut. It looked like it was old, yet it was comfy as well as trees surround the hut, yet it didn't give off an eerie feeling.

In front of it stood an old woman, in her late 50's standing tall and strong in her plain (F/C) yukata, a (F/C) obi and a (S/F/C) haori, her (Eye color other then yours) scanning the group as a small smile made its way on her face, the (hair color...

In front of it stood an old woman, in her late 50's standing tall and strong in her plain (F/C) yukata, a (F/C) obi and a (S/F/C) haori, her (Eye color other then yours) scanning the group as a small smile made its way on her face, the (hair color other then yours) hair she had with small parts of white in them gently blowing with the breeze.

"(Y/N) who are they? " Her warm voice asked laced with nothing but honesty and kindness, also concern as her eyes landed on the one with a bamboo muzzle on her mouth.

"(G/N)-obaa-san, these two are from the Kamado house and--" She was cut off by her grandma raising her hand, telling her to kindly stop, "We can talk about that inside... You three, come in. " She said smiling, using her hand to motion them inside the house. Tanjiro looked at (Y/N), she nodded as he nodded back, entering holding his sister's hand.

Once the three took one step into the house, they were immediately greeted with the warm air of the fire and the nice smell of something cooking, what it was, they did not know however the two of them were very eager to see what it was, Nezuko, could only stare.

"Now, come have a seat." (G/N) urged them to a small table with enough seats for all, some snacks along with (F/F) tea on the table. (Y/N) took the first move and sat on a seat besides her grandma, smiling at Tanjiro telling him he could sit, he obliged, still holding his sister's hand, making her sit next to him.

"Now... Care to explain what happened to me? I want only the truth and no lies." The old woman stated sternly, making (Y/N) wince a bit from her tone of voice, not knowing whether or not if she could tell her grandma, since this is something extremely heart-breaking.

When the small poor boy finally mustered enough courage to tell the story to (Y/N)'s grandma, he started talking not leaving one part out, all in honesty, he couldn't lie, and that was a fact. So all that came out of his mouth were real facts that happened, all in one day.