Chapter 2~Tomioka Giyuu

Tanjiro and (Y/N) could only watch in shock at his appearance with a sword, not only that, he attempt to kill Nezuko with that said sword, they already had a bad feeling about this, luckily, the man didn't notice
(Y/N)'s presence nor see her. 

"Why did you protect it?" Was what came out from the mysterious man with his deep voice, since he didn't notice (Y/N)'s presence she decided to keep it that way.

"She's my sister! She's my younger sister!" You could see him furrow his brows at the panicked boy from the answer he was given seeing as Nezuko was snarling and acting like a demon as her brother kept saying her name to stop her from moving, and that's when he finally decided to say something from seeing the exchange.

"You call that thing your sister?" He said with venom in his voice, the poor boy could only blink in response, managing to hold his sister in place, before the man leaped at the two of them in a fast pace. The checkered haori boy tried to protect his sister by bending down and holding her sister however it wasn't effective. He moved to slow causing the older man to take his sister. 

Not feeling his sister in his grasp he looked around desperately trying to find his sister, before his eyes landed on the two in a bit of a distance, the man had his grasp on Nezuko's hands making her immobile to move from him but was still snarling and trying to get away, he wasn't having a hard time keeping her in place either, he was strong.

"Nezuko!" Standing up quickly but before he could, the man holding his sister cut him off.

"Don't move!" He shouted making Tanjiro slightly halt in is tracks as a strong wind flew by causing the snow to blind the young man, when the snow finally disappeared he didn't see the brother but continued his speech, "My job is to slay demons, as such I will behead your sister as well."

"Wait! She hasn't killed anyone yet! Back at my house there was another scent! One I've never smelled before! That's probably the one that killed my family! It wasn't Nezuko! I don't know what's going on with her but... But still! " The scarred boy screamed desperately finding every reason he could think of to stop his sister's execution.

"It's quite simple, her wounds were exposed to demon blood, so she turned into a demon. That's how man-eating demons multiply." (A/N~ I'm running out of names to call Giyuu--) The one holding his sister calmly stated, Tanjiro retaliated, "Nezuko would never eat humans!"

"You got to be kidding. Just now she tried to devour you." The man stated with a bit on anger in his voice at the brother's naiveness. (A/N~ Is this even a word?).

"Your wrong! I'm sure she knows who I am! I won't let her hurt anyone! I'm gonna turn Nezuko into a human! I swear I'll cure her! " Again he added more reasons to stop the man, however it didn't work on him.

"She can't be cured, once you've turned into a demon you can never return to being a human." The man argued, seeing this, Tanjiro became more desperate, "I'll search for a way! I'll definitely find a solution! So please don't kill her! I'll hunt down the one who slaughtered my family! I'll make everything alright! So please! So please! Don't do it!" The man Tanjiro was saying those word to didn't listen and moved his sword pointed at her with her brother desperately tried to find words to stop his slaying with tears on the brim in his eyes, in his mind he was thinking about his only surviving family, the reason was clear... He didn't want anyone else in his family to be taken.

The brother unable to find anymore words to say went down on his knees in a begging pose, "I'm begging you! Please! Don't kill my little sister! Please don't do it! I'm begging you!" The strain his voice said that he was sobbing. However... The man felt anger instead staring at the boy. He was shaking from the frustration inside him, gritting his teeth, before lashing out with his face contorted in anger, the first emotion he's shown.