Prolouge

Tai:Y/n!
Please no more you thought to yourself.
Y/n:yes dad?
Tai:come down here now!
You head downstairs to see your bastard parents and sisters smiling.
Y/n:What?
Summer suddenly shots you in the eye and ruby pushed you and yang punched you and tai kicked you. You start choking on blood. And ran out the back door while they start calling for you.
Tai:Come back here!
Ruby:We were only playing brother!
Yang:Come back!
Summer:Son come back!
You kept running and tripped down a hole and soon awoke in a house. And a man was tending to your wounds.

Man:Keep calm young one I found you in the alley behind my house bloody and missing a eye and I brought you here to tend to your wounds

Y/n:Thanks.
Man:My name is Nikolai belinski you are in my house now care to tell how this happened to you?
Y/n:My family did this to me and I ran and pasted out.
You lie not wanting to look crazy about falling down a hole.
Nikolai:They did what! I will get the authority's to arrest them!
Y/n:They most likely left to avoid being caught.
Nikolai:Say young one want to live with me?
Y/n:Yes please.
Years later.
You are now 18.
Nikolai:Go make Stalin proud!
You left to go to the army after sighing up for a new project.You went to a hospital were they made you go asleep and you awoke with a massive plasma gun as your right hand and 2 sickles attached to the other and had armor attached to you and a helmet on you.
Scientist:You are number 5 of this project now go defend Stalingrad from those German dragons!
You got on a truck to head to your old home town before you and your dad had to evacuate due to those dragons and boy did it look different then when you left it!

Scientist:You are number 5 of this project now go defend Stalingrad from those German dragons!You got on a truck to head to your old home town before you and your dad had to evacuate due to those dragons and boy did it look different then when you...

Giant destroyed robots,Dragons and Germans and Russians fighting each other and you been there a week before a sickness started to over take you and your squad of other manglers.
5:Command we need those new mechs here there are dragons everywere!
Command:Forget it we need to retreat a plague of unknown type is turning our men into zombies!
5:On it.
You felt sick and knew you were infected so you decided to fight on as a true Russian should and charged the German dug out and killed them all before you lost consciousness.
You awoke in a familiar woods but could not recall and found a lake and saw yourself and was horrified to see a decaying corpse in Russian gear and it hit you that you are a zombie command warned you about!
5:Noo!
Suddenly you hear something coming your way  and a Beowolf leap at you but you shot it with your plasma gun. You start heading deeper into the woods massacring the local Grimm population.
A week later.
5:I been here for over a week and still in these woods!
You see a plane of sorts fly by and have flash backs of the war.
5:No!No! No more!
You fired at the strange plane and snap back to reality and see it crash with the passengers and the pilot dead.
5:No!
You run away from the wreak and came upon a temple of sorts and hide in it.
Ozpins:Team rwby I called you here due to a bullhead being shot down in the Emerald woods near the temple and to investigate the sudden drop of Grimm there.
Ruby:On it.
Yang:Well find who did this.
Weiss:That bullhead was part of atlas!
Blake:Well find any survivors of they are any.
They left and ozpin started drinking his coffee.
You awoke to a noise outside the cave to see 4 girls by the crash site and you notice 2 of them are actually your sisters and you activated your semblance and ran over there!
Ruby:Dang that impact was big!
Weiss:No mere dust crystal did this!
Blake:Maybe the engine exploded to a error in design?
Yang:Guys do you hear that?
They turn around to see you.
Ruby:Wow you don't look so good.
Yang:Someone looks angry!
Weiss:That gun on his arm that's not atlas.
Blake:Did you do this?
5:Must kill all invaders. Fascist must die!
You were blind with rage due to you activating your semblance and your having flash backs to the war and you see the girls as Germans.
You shot the plasma gun at them and swiped your sickles arm at yang and she jumped back while the others dodge the plasma blast.
Ruby:He's not friendly!
Yang:Let's take this freak down!
Yang saying freak reminded you of your past and this really pissed you off more!
Weiss:I think he's really angry now!
5:Russia give me your strength!
A hammer and sickle flag appeared above you and gave you strength of mother Russia.

Ruby:He's not friendly!Yang:Let's take this freak down!Yang saying freak reminded you of your past and this really pissed you off more!Weiss:I think he's really angry now!5:Russia give me your strength!A hammer and sickle flag appeared above you a...

Weiss:What flag is that!
You charged at them slicing Weiss greatly and she was down and fired your plasma gun at Blake hitting her blasting her into a tree knocking her out.Only your sisters remain.
5:Ruby.Yang.
Ruby:How do you know our names?
Yang:Yeah freak how do you know!
5:Stop calling me a freak sister!
You charge at yang and impaled her with your sickles lifting her up and throwing her to the ground.
Ruby:Yang!
Suddenly you were hit on the head with something and you turn around to see a women and a man with a mug.
5:Huh?
Ozpin:Stop this!
Goodwitch:Stop beast!
5:Leave me alone! Comrades aid me!
A portal opens to Stalingrad and you jump in to escape.
Yang:Ugh.What happened?
Ruby:That thing stabbed you with those strange weapons and ran away into a portal.
Weiss:Hey a little help here?
Goodwitch went over to heal Weiss who had a cut in her side.
Blake:Huh.Did we win?
Ozpin:No it ran away.
They went back to beacon and you were back in Stalingrad hiding from a dragon searching for survivors.There were other undead but they left you alone sense you were also undead.
5:Dad I miss you.
You thought of dad adopting you and all the other happy memories and the first time you drank vodka with him.
5:Maybe there's a abandon restaurant nearby with vodka.
You find a restaurant that had one vodka left.
5:Vodka!
Suddenly a bullet destroyed it and you turn to see a German soldier!
5:MY VODKA!
German:Oh Scheiße.
You stab him repeatedly in the head with your sickle and step on his head crushing it.
5:You should know never mess with a Russian and there vodka!
You left and notice the portals still open.
5:That's not good.
You found a bed and moved it to a tunnel to sleep from the dragons.
In beacon.
Ruby:Ozpin that portals still there.
Ozpin:I know ruby.
Yang:I swear I will kill that thing!
Weiss:That tech.We must have it!
Blake:Ozpin can we see the tape of it from one of the cameras.
Ozpin:Of course.
The play the tape after Weiss and Blake were defeated by you.
5:Ruby.Yang.
Ruby:How do you know our names!
Yang:Yeah freak how do you know!
5:Stop calling me a freak sister!
Ruby:Y/n?
Yang:Huh?
Ruby:It called you sister.
Ozpin:What you I remember tai calling me telling he had a son who ran away.
Weiss:Maybe his semblance allowed him to open a portal to that place and he lived there.
Blake:Maybe but by the looks of that portal and y/ns gear I think a wars going on there.
Yang:We need to save our brother!
Ozpin:I will inform summer and tai about how we found y/n and the portal but for now we rest.
They went to bed.