All things must come to a end

It's been at least 2 weeks sense you last seen Stalingrad and started to get used to beacon. Your family stopped bugging you except ruby and yang who are determined to get your forgiveness and this is really starting to piss you off while you were outside trying to think.
5:For the last time no!
Ruby:Please!
Yang:Bro you can't keep this up forever.
5:I said no!
Yang:Then we'll keep bugging you till you forgive us.
Ruby:Yeah!
5:ENOUGH!
You activated your semblance and a portal opened back to Stalingrad but this time it started expanding and imploded on itself and all of beacon was teleported to Stalingrad during ww2.
5:Look what you did!
Ozpin came over the schools intercoms telling everyone to go to the mess hall while they cast a spell to protect beacon.You and your sisters head there while your dad gets his mech.
Ozpin:Mr belinski how did you do this?
Nikolai:Yeah son?
5:They were constantly bugging me to get my forgiveness and pissed me off alright?!
Ozpin:Language!
5:How cares we're going to die here due to those dragons!
A roar was heard and beacon shock and every went outside to see a dragon attacking the barrier and undead as well.
Ozpin:Y/n open a portal!
5:I can't!
Yang suddenly punched you and a portal opened.
Yang:Sorry.
Every single student ran through as well as your dad in his mech and the barrier fell but Cardins team was grabbed by the undead and Cardin himself burnt to a crisp by the dragon and before it closed a dragon squeezed its way through!
5:Run!
Everyone ran but your dad in his mech.
Nikolai:No! You will not harm them!
He shot his lance piercing its hide but the dragon took off and grabbed your dads mech and tossed him into a crater were beacon once was.
5:No!
You run to the mech and see your dad out cold and open the mech and lift him out and ran to the others while the dragon starts torching the Emerald forest also while attacking local Grimm.
Ozpin:How did this happen?
5:He never unlocked his aura.
Ozpin:We will heal him while you get in that mech to kill that thing.
5:On it.
Ruby:Were coming along!
Blake:We killed on before we can do it again.
Weiss:Scientist will benefit from this.
Yang:Let's do this!
5:No! It is a alpha not that juvenile we killed in Stalingrad.
You activated the mechs thrusters super jumping and landing at its new nest and see eggs!While it is asleep.
5:This is for Russia!
You open fire on the sleeping dragon and hitting its weak spot waking it up and it shot fire but it did nothing and you fire another lance but it was the last one.
5:Uh oh!
The dragon pounces on your dads mech and start tearing away at the mech and soon broke the glass but stopped when it got hit by a bolt of ice.
Weiss:Get away from him!
Ruby:Get away!
Yang:He's my brother you monster!
Blake:Guys it's about to shoot fire!
You tried to get out but the controls were damaged only the guns worked and had a perfect shot at its weak spot and took it and the dragon came crashing down but the eggs remained.
5:Guys leave now!
Ruby:No!
5:The only thing that can destroy those eggs is a powerful explosion but due to that dragon shooting fire at them helps boost there hatching time and see how they glow?That means they will hatch! This mech has a nuclear self destruction that I already armed now go!
Ruby:No!
Yang:Please no!
Weiss:Guys lets go!
Blake:Weiss help me with this!
Mech:15 minutes till nuclear detention.
The others pull yang and ruby as a bullhead arrives and takes them away.
5:ozpin do you hear me?
Ozpin:Yes sir what is it?
5:I am sending my last will to you from this mech. Take care.
Ozpin:Wait what?!
Mech:10..
Mech:9..
Mech:8..
Mech:7..
Mech:5..
Mech:3..
Mech:2..
5:good bye.
Mech: 1..
KABOOM!

A burst of blue energy engulfed the center of Emerald forest and this was all seen from a bullhead heading towards a village

Team RWBY soon arrived and ruby and yang cried and your father woke up and asked what happened and once he heard your fate he to cried.Word of what happened to beacon and you spread like wild fire but somehow beacon returned to we're it was and data was still powered down and activated with a back up file of your last moments as well as ozpin.
Your last will "If you are reading this then I am dead and my old family I am sorry for not forgiving you but deep down I forgive you.
Ruby my youngest sister I loved your child like personality and you will be the best huntress to ever live.To yang your protective instincts to protect ruby and help her  and fearsome heart will protect her so thank you.To uncle qrow you were the best uncle anyone can get so thank you and I left you a recipe to how to create vodka.To my father I love you with everything and thank you for raising me.
To tai I may not have told you are forgiven but in my heart I do and thank you for raising my sisters.To summer my mother you know deep down you regretted abusing me and I could tell back then and I was so tempted to hug you and forgive you but my Russian personality and military training kept me from saying it.
Thank you all. In data's hard drive is the coordinates to a clone to of me but it's me as a 4 year old so this time don't screw it up as well as a dragon egg to raise to defeat Salem as well weapon blue prints.
From:Y/n belinski"
A statue of you was made in the center of the park of beacon. The war with Salem ended quickly after securing your blueprints for weapons and the dragon hatching and your family adopted your clone and he grew up to be a fine hunter who rode on the dragon that took down Salem.
The end.