Welcome to Gorod krovi

You awoke to the building shaking knowing it's that bastard dragon looking for anything to kill so you leave the building just in time to see it burn and you start walking the streets looking for any Germans or any hostile humans and find a damage Valkyrie drone and you start repairing it.
Valkyrie drone:System check.Damaged repaired.Russian mangler number 5 thank you.
5:Any time.
The drone starts flying.

Valkyrie drone:Warning you are infected by the zombie virus but not feral yet

Valkyrie drone:Warning you are infected by the zombie virus but not feral yet. Strange.
5:Maybe due to the project.
Valkyrie drone:Maybe. Warning unknown energy signature detected! Appears to be a portal!
You explained everything to the drone.
Valkyrie drone:So your a alien of sorts huh.
5:Yup I guess sense me and you are the only ones left other then mindless zombies I think we stick to together.
Valkyrie drone:I agree.
5:I will call you data.
Data:Very well Russian mangler number 5.
5:Call me 5.
Data:Okay 5.
In emerald forest.
Ruby:Ready?
Yang:Yup.
Weiss:Ready!
Blake:Let's do this!
Ozpin:Jaunes team will stay behind to defend the portal.
Nora:Good luck!
Pyrrha:Stay safe!
Ren:Bye!
Jaune:Well make sure nothing gets through here!
Team RWBY soon enter the portal while you and data were heading to it when they suddenly exited it!
Data:Warning portal collapse imminent!
5:No!
Ruby:Brother!
Yang:Bro!
Weiss:WOW this place is a wreak!
Blake:Didn't you hear the robot the portals collapsing!
To late. The portal collapsed and now there stuck there.
5:Fools! Your stuck here in the middle of world war 2!
Ruby:World war 2?
Data:Yes you are now in Stalingrad during world war 2.
Weiss:What were not on remnant?
Data:My data base don't record any remnant.But you are currently on earth.Warning unknown creature detected!
Data aimed at Blake who's bow feel of and revealed cat ears!
5:No data that's a Faunus they are native to remnant!Shes a cat Faunus.
Data:Sorry.
Suddenly ruby tries to hug you but data got in her way.
Data:You must be ruby and the blondie is yang.My master 5 told me you are banned from him until further notice.
5:Data I am not your master I am your friend.
Data:I never had a friend.
Suddenly a roar was heard and a dragon landed on a nearby building!
5:Run!
You all started running away from it and it shot fire at were you last stood and you notice chalk drawings on the wall and a box with a question mark and vending machines.
5:Hope it's vodka.
You put in rubles and out came a drink named juggernog and you drank it.
5:Taste like eggnog.
Ruby tried to put in lien which didn't work.
5:Ruby they don't take lien only rubles.
Yang:What's rubles.
5:The currency here in Russia.
Weiss:What about these chalk drawings.
Weiss put her hand on a drawing of a shot gun and notice her lien she had on her disappeared and had a shotgun in her hand.
Ruby:Cool!
Suddenly you saw a Russian mech fighting the dragon

Ruby:Cool!Suddenly you saw a Russian mech fighting the dragon