Chapter 1: The legendary's meet Arcia

No-ones pov

Arceus flew through the portal into the hall of origins as little Arcia giggled from the swirling and colourful portal. Arceus sighed hoping his creations wouldn't see her yet as he wanted to get Arcia settled in first.

"Hey Arceus!" Yelled Mew Arceus froze as the child he was holding noticed the little bi-pedal pink cat and cooed. New stared at the baby and squealed "awww she's so cute!"

Her voice brought the attention of the other legendary's as Arceus sighed and lifted the blankets up revealing the little girl.

Said baby saw all the legendary and giggled as she stared at them with wide blue and yellow eyes. Mewtwo was the first to snap out of his trance "lord Arceus who is that?" Arceus sighed and placed the child on the ground.

"This is Arcia her mother passed trying to protect her I heard her pray and found her" some of the legendary's gasped. Little Arcia started crawling towards one of them who they were surprised by.

Yveltal froze as Arcia approached him and looked up into his blue eyes and babbled nuzzling his giant wing. Everyone froze expecting her life force to be taken but she squealed and reached for his horns.

He leaned down and nuzzled her "ah she's o ok!" He said happily knowing he can't hurt her. Arceus sighed happy to now his creations will protect Arcia.

From the dangers of her future...........