Chapter 9: Timeskip and the League

No-ones pov

Arcia sighed walking along side Ash her recently evolved Greninja walked with her and was looking around for any danger or threats.

It's been two weeks since her transformation incedent and boy did she get a speech about loosing control of her powers. "Man dads sure is scary when he lectures" she thought and continued walking until they made it.

In front of them was the Pokemon League entrance and Arcia breathed in deeply as Ash ran towards the door "here we go wish me luck papa" she thought and walked through the door ready to take on any and all challenges.

Timeskip

No-ones pov

Arcia yelped when Pyro went down on shaky legs after being loosened by the Gloom. "Come on Pyro believe in yourself fight with all our power!" She yelled Pyro roared and her form started to glow and get bigger.

 "Come on Pyro believe in yourself fight with all our power!" She yelled Pyro roared and her form started to glow and get bigger

When the light died down there stood Pyro in her fully evolved glory smirking at the Gloom. Arcia grinned and straightened her cap "all right Pyro lets give this new power a go!"

"Use dragon claw!" She did exactly that making the Gloom stumble and use loosen ivy "dodge it them use the strongest flame blast you got!" The move hit Gloom and made it fall to the ground passed out Arcia cheered and hugged her Charizard.

"We did it Pyro great job girl!" Pyro purred nuzzling her master as Arcia giggled and hugged her Pokemon in joy.

Arcias pov

I took a deep breath and opened to doors to the final challenge and stared at the man with no emotion as he grinned at me.

Gary: what surprised I'm champion nerd!

Me: "rolls eyes" as if Gary it's not all about being champion you know!

He chuckled and pulled out a poke-Ball and out came a Golem I smiled and brought Aqua she croaked in excitement for the battle.

Me: alright Gary since your the Champion you go first!

He grinned and nodded getting into position for our battle.

Gary: Golem Use rock slide!

Me: Aqua dodge it then use cut!

The move damage Golem greatly and I smirked bringing out my necklace and tapped it causing Aqua to glow.

Me: power of evolution hear my voice and respond to my soul mega evolve!

Aqua Was covered in a bright glow then it disappeared after a multi coloure mega sign appeared and showed Aqua in mega evolution.

Gary: What is this power?!

Me: "grins" it's called mega evolution when a Pokemon and trainer can become one and fight with everyone we've got!

Aqua got into a battle stance and waited for the Golem to attack such it did with another stone edge she dodge all the attacks and I grinned.

Me: alright Aqua use water shuriken full power!

The attack hit Golem head one and it fainted "one down two to go" I thought and returned Aqua.

Me: great job Aqua get some rest "takes out Athena's Ball" Alright Athena time to shine!

The battle has just begun!....