Chapter 6: Meeting Ash and a battle!

Arcia's pov

Waking up the next morning I yawned and stretched looking at my team I smiled seeing them still asleep getting up I started making breakfast.

Timeskip

The food was done and I can hear Athena waking up as she tackled me saying "food!" I giggled. The others did the same "ok guys dig in before the food gets cold!" I turned into my Houndoom form as the others except Athena gasped.

"I was raised by legendary Pokemon  and I have the ability turn into Pokemon!"  Blade spoke first "it doesn't matter to us Arcia your our master and best friend!" The other nodded

"I was raised by legendary Pokemon and I have the ability turn into Pokemon!" Blade spoke first "it doesn't matter to us Arcia your our master and best friend!" The other nodded.

I blushed and dig into my food as the others did the same after breakfast we played for a bit until I heard a bush move. Turning into my human form I shout "Mirage use shadow ball!" She did and out came a boy,a Pikachu and a Froakie.

"Hey What was that for!" I heard the Pikachu shout "don't sneak up on us then!" The black haired boy gasped "w wait y you can understand him to?!" I giggled and nodded.

"Yep! So you can understand Pokemon too?!" He nodded and I smiled I squealed at his Pikachu "aww ain't you a cute little fellow!" I scratched his ears as he purred.

"My names Ash and this is my partner Pikachu and Froakie!" I nodded and pointed at my Pokemon. "The Charmander is called Pyro, the Pikachu is ThunderClash and the Zorua is Mirage!".

Then I pointed at my three remaining Pokemon "the Froakie she's called Aqua and the Pawniard is Blade!"

Athena jumped on my shoulder "and this little sweetheart is Athena and my names Arcia!" Blushing he nodded "Hey I see you have a strong Zorua how about a battle!" I nodded "your on!".

He sent out Pikachu while I sent out Mirage "Pikachu use thunder-bolt!" Grinning I Said "Mirage dodge it then use dark pulse!" It hit Pikachu and he stumbled a bit "use iron-tail!".

"Dodge it then use nightmare!" The attack had Pikachu frozen and I grinned "alright wrap it up with shadow-ball!" Pikachu fainted and Mirage tipped with joy and hugged me "great job Mirage!".

I won my first Pokemon battle!..............