Chapter 7: A new friend and meeting the enemy!

Arcia's pov

Me and Ash walked side by side as we laughed at Pikachu and Athena as they played together. Hearing a whimper I stopped so did Ash "Arcia what's wrong?" Titling my head I heard it again and ran in its direction.

Stopping at the sounds location I gasped at what I saw a small and badly wounded Houndour I ran to her side as she growled at me. "Easy girl I only wanna help!" She whimpered and nuzzled my hand.

"What happened?" I asked as I treated her wounds as Ash got a fire going "I I wasn't s strong enough f for my trainer s so h he attacked me!". I clenched my hands into fists as I felt anger flood my body.

I held her as she sobbed "I know this is sudden but" pulling out my spare poke-ball "do you want to join me and my team? I promise I'll never hurt you!"She yipped and nuzzled me.

"I'll call you Blazefang!" Blaze nuzzled me and soon fell asleep. Carrying the little Houndour I smiled and walked along side Ash.

Suddenly a ball of fire was shot at us and we landed on the ground with grunt as all our Pokemon came out of their balls ready to protect us. Turning into my Deoxys form I used protect to form a barrier around us.

Hearing a scream I saw Athena being cornered losing my focus I was hit and let out a strangled scream of pain

Hearing a scream I saw Athena being cornered losing my focus I was hit and let out a strangled scream of pain. "Master!" I heard my Pokemon shout only to see a light and hear Athena scream in pain.

Something inside me snapped..........