do they have feelings for each other (part 2)

A/N umm this is how the girls feel now because the boys have already been done read on and T H A N K Y O U....

When the girls wake up they over hear the boys saying they have feelings for them and all the girls are in shock. They start thinking to then selves, do I really like him, they hurt me, took me away/ kid napped me. Why would we be with them? But then they all relized they do have feeling and for some odd reason they are attracted to them. Sofia- when I am around Jonah he makes me happy and all the girls agree (just about there mans ). Then the girls over hear the boys saying that y'all are there mate and all the girls are in shock.

Whne the girls were little there parents had told them they would have a mate but only a vampire never a werewolf. The girls always thought there parents were right they taught them about how werewolfs were horrible and mean.

There parents always told them they would be a discrase if they mated with one and now they are falling in love with there mates....

A/N i just want to say this was a good chapter tell me what I should do next plzzzzz.
I will be updating every other day I promise and if I forget I will wright 2 the next day thank you for supporting my story and I love you guys thank you......❤❤❤❤