kidnapped

The girls just came back from dance and they were walking home in hills big mistake. They had saw a van pull up driving slowly and it was suspicious. Everyone was a little freaked out because of that stupid van.

The girls had picked up speed and so did the van. So they started to take the ally way. That only made it worse because the end was blocked off. They had heard the doors of the van open and shut. Christina-guys don't fight it makes it worse but we will get put ok just trust me and they all did as she said and was going to go down without a fight.

When the people walked up it was like they were looking for a specific person. They walked up to the one the chose and said easy way or hard way and we all stayed quiet and they knocked us out.

They all wake up in the back of the van with the guys up front. The girls got up and stared in aww at the house that was there. Then they people got out and puked us out and Loren said don't be so rude and the elf looking dude slapped her and she said it was ok.

Then we walked in the house and they told us to be seated and they walked in the kitchen arguing on why he hit Loren like the elf did. So all the girls over heard them talking about rules and then they all started walking over to us and told us their names.

I am Zach Herron the elf, umm curls is Jack Avery, tally is Jonah Marais, long neck is Daniel seavey, and jack frost is Corbyn Besson. Now for some rules.

Know they are about to talk about rules...

A/N this is a added chapter I accidentally deleted it so I made a new one plz read thank you..