whats going on

Why do the girls want the boys do bad . They know it isn't right but they are falling in love with creatures of not their kind. The girls were so confused bc they knew they shouldn't but somethimg pulled them to the boys and that was the mate bond.

The guys were oh so scared that the girls wouldn't want them back. Nut they also knew they felt the mate bond even if they didn't want to say. They knew the minute they found out they would freak bc they were different creatures. They didn't want the girls to find out until they truly liked each other but they knew that the girls over heard them talking. It was crazy how they wanted each other but don't know what to say to one another.

The girls wanted to tell the boys they felt the same but they didn't want to be a disgrace to there family even tho they don't know where you are you still betray them and every other vampire in the emerald city (that's what the girls call there vampire home).

The boys knew the wolf moon pack would be so angry and all other packs would think they were weak. They didn't want that for there pack but they also wanted the girls. They definetly wanted the girls but they defiantly don't want their pack to think they are weak.

A/N in the next chapter will be Sunday bc I have hoco tomorrow and ain't going to post and I do now post every weekend unless something happens and then I will tell you guys. Umm in the next chapter they will tell each other of they love one another  or won't love one another. Thanks for the for the support, and love you have all given me.