7

Your p.o.v

I just sitting quietly in Daniel's room just praying to god that somebody going to save me from that psycho. I heard noises coming from outside the room. Suddenly the door opens to reveal not Daniel but...........
                      Yugyeom
I immediately went and hug Yugyeom. Without even noticing the tears that I hold for a very long time finally just fell on my cheeks.

Yugyeom p.o.v

Mark, Joshua and Jessi are beating Daniel life out. Me and the others just searching for Ari in every room.
I noticed that one of the door have key inserted in the door knob. I unlocked the door to reveal Ari inside the room.
When she saw me she immediately stood up and hug me tears are flowing down to her cheeks. At that moment my heart just skipped a beat. In my head I just wish that promise we made to be in a fake relationship was not real and wish that relationship was real.
I came back to my sense, when I heard Xiyeon shouted,

Xiyeon: GUYS!! YUGYEOM FOUND ARI!
Xiyeon:Oh my Lord, Ari you dont know how much I am worried about you! Thinking that my best friend will be gone!

Rosè and the others immediately came after hearing Xiyeon shouting about Ari.

Ari p.o.v

I feel just so glad that they've found me.
When we go out of that room I saw Daniel was lying on the floor badly beaten up by Mark and Joshua.
Well guess that what you got if you messed with the wrong person.

            ///Magical Time Skip///

Its been two months since that incident happened. Well about our fake relationship its already the end but there's something that always feels different and it is that I want yugyeom to be my actual boyfriend but I dont know if he felt the same.

*Lunch*

I and Rosè was about to go to the cafeteria when Jihyo suddenly appeared.

You&Rosè:......... Wut??.........

Jihyo: Hey listen here Ari Hong I want to remind you stay away from Yugyeom cause he's mine.

In your mind: So first this bitch stole Daniel from me and now she want yugyeom???? What is her problem.

Rose: Okay first of all since when did Yugyeom become your property???? And second why you suddenly appeared without any notice while we are trying to go for a lunch at least before you make us hear any of your shit let us just eat first.

Jihyo: He might not be mine now, but he WILL be mine just wait.

Rose&you: What is that bitch problem?

So you guys arrived at the tables and as usual Jessi asked why are you guys late and Rose just blurted out all of her anger towards Jihyo,

Jessi: AISHHHHHHHH, What is her problem not enough with Daniel and Sungjae???

Jennie: This time that girl will not only receive punch from Jichu but she will also receive one from Jendeukki

Jisoo:Hey you stole my line!

While you guys are busy gossiping a girl come to your guys table.

??? : He-ll-o.........

Xiyeon: Hi! Can we help you?

??? :M-y name is Saku-ra and I-I just transferred he-re.

Irene:Oh! Nice to meet you then!

Sakura: ummm...... I-i want to let A-ari h-ear t-his

Ari: Hear what?

Sakura:Thi-s...

Sakura pulled out her phone and open an audio, when the audio started playing you guys can hear Jihyo voice and slightly a male voice.