8

My heart skipped a beat

A few minutes later you guys received you ice cream.

You ate you ice cream but you heard Daniel giggling

You:What?

Daniel: *still giggling* you really do not grow do you? There's is an ice cream on your mouth and it kindda looks like a mustache

You: WHAT?!!

Daniel: Come on I clean it for you

Daniel grab a tissue and wipe it around my face at that moment I felt my heart skipped a beat again and felt my blood rush up to my cheek.

Daniel: Are you blushing? Why do you face look like a tomato?

You: Nothing, maybe it is because the ice cream.

Daniel: Ice cream???? Ice cream can make someone red as tomato??????

You get up from the stool and quickly walked out of the ice cream shop and Daniel chase you.

But when you got out of the ice cream shop you bumped to someone really unexpected.

It is...........

Kim Yugyeom

And he was not alone, he is with Jihyo which breaks your heart into a million pieces. He looks shocked to, seeing me with Daniel.

Jihyo: Well aren't you a slut? Right after breaking up with my boyfriend Yugyeom, You went to my ex?????

The tears in my eyes has finally escaped. Daniel saw that and quickly defended me.

Daniel: Aren't you the slut over here??? Stealing boyfriends from other people??? Plus Yugyeom aren't you right? Listen she has given you a really precious chance but you did the same mistakes as me but now I've come to my sense but you don't, If the both of you excuse us we would like to go on our own merry way.

Daniel escorted you to his car which located not far from the park you were wondering around just now.

INSIDE THE CAR

Daniel: Ari please don't cry I hate seeing tears on your beautiful face.

You: Its okay Daniel, please send me back to my house, please.

Daniel: Okay whatever you said Ari.

YUGYEOM P.O.V

It is true that Jihyo actually cheats on Daniel with me, we secretly dated that no one even know and Jihyo she just dated Daniel because of his wealth. It all happened the day when I was walking to my group table when suddenly someone grabbed my arms it is the day I met Ari, I actually fell for her pretty face. When she suddenly introduced me as her "Boyfriend" in front of Jihyo. Jihyo and me actually got into fights because she thinks that I am cheating on her with Ari. But I explained to her that she actually asked me to be her fake boyfriend so, basically Jihyo and me have a plan to hurt Ari's feelings first make her fall for me, then hurt her feelings. But during those months that I spend to make Ari fell for me, I actually fall in love with her. I thought that she is just a girl with a pretty face but no, I was wrong she is actually really cute and smart but her confident made me fallen for her even more.

Back yo your P.O.V

You and Daniel have arrived right in front of your house.

You: Thanks for sending me back, Daniel.

Daniel: Your welcome. But Ari can I ask you something?

You: Go on.

Daniel: Can we go to school together tomorrow?

You: Sure!

Daniel: Then I will pick you up at 8

You:Okay

Daniel:Goodnight Ari!

You: Goodnight to you too!

                                      TO BE CONTINUED