12

Vernon: Everyone I have an announcement to tell you guys, since starting tomorrow there is going to be a long school break for about 1 month and 2 weeks, everyone can enjoy the whole night partying so.......IM GOING TO HAVE A POOL PARTY.

I.N: ANOTHER 

Chan and Taeyong: PARTY???

Jisung[NCT]: Reolli?

Vernon: You heard it right! Plus at the pool party tomorrow Im going to pick a few people that are going to have sleepover at my house and that doesn't include SEVENTEEN, since all the members are going to go anyway.

<The next day before going to Vernon's pool party> <At Mamamoo dorm>

Hwasa: ATTENTION LADIES! WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE MALL RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT CAUSE WE ARE GONNA LOOK REALLY REALLY HOT AND MAKE ALL THE BOYS GO CRAZY!!!!

Xiyeon: AND LETSS SHIP NIELRI TO THE END!!!!!

Ari:WHATTT????!!!

Moonbyul: STOPSTOPSTOP fighting lets go to the mall now.

<At the mall>

Hwasa: Does this look okay on me?

Jisoo: Nah girl you need something more sexy

Solar: Shut up ladies, I have somethings to say

Jessi: What is it?

Solar: So I think rather than we choosing our swimsuit ourselves how about we divide into 2 partners each, all partners need to choose a swimsuit for each other. So now we are going to choose our partner Im going to start first so everyone close your eyes.

Everyone closed their eyes

[[So im too lazy to write, so......here is the partner list]]

Solar-Wheein

Moonbyul-Lisa

Irene-Jisoo

Jessi-Hwasa

Xiyeon-Rose

You-Jennie

---------------------

So with that you guys are choosing each other swimsuit now.

After a couple of minutes/ with the help of magical time skip you guys are done choosing so here is each of you guys outfits:

Solar:

Wheein:

Wheein: