Chapter 3: Why Am I Doing This?

Y/N's POV

I was at my home when I, Rosé and Jennie were getting ready for our university.

We had the food Jennie made for us and as usual, it was delicious!

We headed towards our university and this time we went in Jennie's car since she picked up Rosé on the way to my house.

Once we reached there, I went straight to my locker, and suddenly a hand was slammed beside it.

Who could it be other than the one and only Park Jimin?

Y/N: What do you want?

Jimin: Nothing, just trying to end our enemity.

...

Y/N: Pfft- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jimin: Wha- Why're you laughing!?

Y/N: You!? Trying to be friends!?

Jimin: Yeah maybe? Or maybe more than that?

He smirked.

Y/N: That's the last thing I'm ever gonna believe.

With that, I turned around and left that place.

Jimin's POV

Damn! This girl is so determined to never be friends with me!

Our enemity makes it hard for me to woo her.

But I have to do it.

Being her ex-best friend, I know a lot about her, even her deepest secrets which even her current best friends Rosé and Jennie don't know.

Like her past.

And that makes it a bit easier for me.

Since I know her ideal type.

Even though she's like those playful kinds of girls, her ideal type is a guy who's taller than her, but not so tall, just a bit. Just like me. He should be caring since she longs for care and affection.

She wants a guy a bit humorous. Well, I have to work that out, I can take help from Jin Hyung though.

No, wait, I'm the only one who finds his jokes funny.

What I mean is that I'm pretty much her type except for the whole playboy thing.

To be honest, though, for some reason, I only act like a rude jock in front of Y/N, just to piss her off.

Even though I'm doing this to teach her a lesson, a part of me wants to know how is she nowadays.

Like how much she changed.

I went to my class and sat in my usual seat, staring at Y/N and thinking of ways to woo her.

Then I realized...

She's my cooking class partner.

I can take that chance to flirt with her.

I kept on thinking of such ways and soon the first period ended.

Eventually, it was our cooking class. I don't even know why they keep such classes.

Maybe because it's a part of the arts. It is an art academy, after all.

But it doesn't bother me as long as I get to annoy Y/N.

I went to our culinary arts room and as expected, I saw Y/N at our seat, already preparing for the class to start.

I went to her and back hugged her, but the reaction to it wasn't as I expected it to be.

She got shocked, backed away and pushed me hard.