Chapter 8: Our Secret Place

Jimin's POV

As I was waiting for Y/N in the cafe, I heard the sound of the doorbell ringing, indicating that someone has either entered the cafe or has exited.

I looked up to see a girl, in a beautiful top and a pair of high waist jeans, with her hair resting gracefully on top of her shoulders.

And yeah, that girl was Y/N.

She looked so pretty with the light makeup.

And of course, there's no doubt she's pretty without any makeup, I guess, but now she looked even prettier

If only she had a good sense of fashion, I would've fallen for her already.

But, now that I look at her, she did put some effort into her outfit, huh?

We made eye contact and after a few seconds of staring at each other, I indicated her to come and sit in front of me.

Y/N: So... Why did you suddenly think of "hanging out", that also with me?

Jimin: I told you, didn't I?

Y/N: What?

Jimin: That I like you and I want you to like me back. So I'm taking some steps to get closer to you.

Y/N's face started getting redder after I said "I like you".

Y/N: W-Well... I think it would be better if we go somewhere else other than a cafe.

Jimin: Yeah, that's why I've planned something.

We finished our drinks and later got into my car as I took her to the place I planned to visit.

Y/N: An aquarium?

Jimin: Yeah, I know how much you love fishes.

Y/N: Of course you do. We were really close at that time.

She looked down as her facial expressions changed into a rather sad one.

I think I know how she feels.

I miss those days too, Y/N.

Jimin: Anyways, let's go before it gets too late!

I dragged her into the aquarium after buying our passes.

As expected, she just got mesmerised by all the types of fishes in there.

She had an aquarium in her house and I did notice a small one in her current apartment too.

Seeing her so excited and happy, I patted myself on the shoulder.

You did a good job, Jimin.

Now all I have to do is make her happier and eventually make her fall in love with me.

Y/N: Hey let's go to see the sharks!

Jimin: Yeah sure!

Seems like she totally forgot about our enemity.

We explored the aquarium more and after getting something to eat in the cafe of the aquarium, we headed to explore more.

After an hour...

Y/N: Whew~ That was so much fun!!

Jimin: Yeah... It was.

And yes it indeed was.

But, this doesn't just end here.

Jimin: Come on, I want to take you to another place.