Chapter Four:

Rayflo stood outside of Chris' door smoking a cigarette.  He was packing. He was actually planning to go to the Vatican. Rayflo frowned and leaned against the door.

"I won't let you leave." He said simply.

"Oh really." Chris replied from the other side of the door. He didn't sound concerned.

"You need me for a blood supply and I refuse  to go with you."

There was a short pause and Rayflo grinned. Then suddenly the door swung open and Chris stood at the doorway. He gave Rayflo a hungry look, his eyes turning a blood red.

"Your right about that. Then I better get my fill before I leave."

Rayflo gulped and backed up only for Chris to pounce on him. They both fell to the floor.

"Hey ...hold on Chris! Awwwh!"

From her place on the couch Minea licked her paws before laying down and watching the two men wrestle on the floor. She glanced out the window and saw something dart past the building. Her eyes narrowed but then she ignored it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheyl walked back home with a smile on her face. She had only bought a few items because she knew Rayfell would worry if she stayed out longer. She frowned wondering what could make Rayfell so uneasy.

{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{{}}}{{{}}}{{{]

Rayfell yawned and watched as Cheryl dug through the frig.

"Stop that and come cuddle with me." Rayfell said tilting her head.

"Not now. I'm looking for food because I'm hungry." Cheryl said without turning around.

Rayfell pouted and lied down so that her head hung off the side of the bed. With a sigh Cheryl stood up straight.

"That settles it then I'm going shopping."

"What! No, stay here." Rayfell said sitting up quickly.

Cheryl frowned and looked at her.

"Whats up with you today. I'm not going anywhere but to the store right down the road."

"I just.. have this bad feeling today."

Cheryl shook her head and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Wait Cheryl I'm serious. A women's intuition is never wrong."

"I'm a woman too and I think you're overreacting." With that Cheryl closed the door.

Rayfell sulked on the bed until she came back out and started putting on cloths. Rayfell watched still sulking. Cheryl glanced at her and her eyes softened in a smile.

"It will be fine. I'll go there and come straight back. And besides, I'm not some weakling. I have my powers."

Rayfell still felt uneasy as she watched her go but she cast it aside and grabbed a magazine to entertain herself.

"Okay but hurry back so we can cuddle!"

"Sure, sure." With that she left wrapping she coat tightly around her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl walked home humming a little tone. She had only bought a few items so she could be home quicker. She knew Rayfell would be worried if she stayed out too long. She frowned. But she wondered what could be making Rayfell so uneasy. As she passed by an ally way Cheryl felt a strong presence. She turned instantly. In the ally way stood a man with long black hair. She could already tell he was bad news. He grinned at her revealing sharp fangs.

"Hello dear Cheryl." He slithered out.

Cheryl wasn't going to ask questions she merely dropped her bag and bit her thumb summoning her powers. Time slowed down then. The man seemed to have disappeared in the blink of an eye and appeared behind her. She could feel him. She turned to attack with a growl only to find him inches from her face. her eyes widened as she froze. He grinned.

"Too slow.

{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{}}}{{}}{{{}}}{{{}}{{{}}{{}}{{}{{}}{{}}{}{}{}{}{}}{{{}}}{{{}}}{{}}}{{{}}}{{{}}{{}}}{{{}}}{{}}}{{{}}}{{{]}}}

Eureka sought with the children in class they were working on a Christmas list. He tapped his pencil against the desk absentmindedly. Right now. Right at this moment someone could be. He shook his head and stood.

"Children I'm going out for a while. Mikasa, you're in charge." Mikasa smiled smugly and the other children groaned.

Eureka grabbed his coat and headed outside. As soon as he did he saw a swarm of bats far off. His eyes widened and he started to run. Was he too late?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}|}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Rayfell gasped as a sense of dread came over her. Something was wrong. She knew it. Something bad. She stood up and paced all the while glaring at the door. There were no shadows this time of day. No place for her to move. Cheryl don't let this feeling be you. She thought her hope of that was slowly slipping away.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Eureka breathed heavily as he arrived at an ally way. He was immediately hit with the strong scent of blood. Then he saw a figure laying on the ground. He ran over to it and saw a woman with long blond hair at least in her twenties. He knew her. This was Cheryl. He was too late.

{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Rayflo laid on the bed staring at the ceiling as he listened to the rain. Chris had fallen asleep after drinking his blood. He looked over at him and smoothed out his blond hair smiling. Was he okay with losing him like he lost Mari? The smile faded from his face as he went back to staring at the ceiling in thought. They were interrupted by a knock on the door. He stood knowing who it was.

Going to the door he swung it open. "What do you-"

He stopped. Rayfell was soaked in rain. Her wavy hair clung to her pale face. Rayflo's eyes widened.

"Rayfell?"

She dropped to the floor in the next instant with a heart wrenching sob.

"Ch-Cheryl she-" She couldn't continue. Rayflo pulled her into his arms as she cried into his bare chest. her shoulders shook with the force of her cries. Rayflo could feel her pain through the link that they shared.

"Why? Why now?" She gasped out brokenly.

"Shh." Rayflo soothed as he looked back. Chris was standing there watching them with a steely gaze.

When their eyes meet something seemed to pass between them. he turned away.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Rayfell shook her head.

"It will. I'll make sure this won't happen again." Rayflo's eyes burned red. If this was the pain he would go through then he wouldn't risk it.

Belial had to die...