Chapter 1

Location: Beacon Academy, Time: 6:00 AM

As the alarm goes off which is annoying for them and the shut it off Pyrrha noticed Jaune's not in his bed

Pyrrha: Guys Where is jaune?

Ren: I don't know?

Nora: Guys look a letter.

As they saw the letter that Norah found they read it

Letter: Hey Guys if your reading this I have left beacon and took all of my stuff with me and I left because of the constant torment and bullying so I hope you guys are happy with me gone.
                                                         - Jaune Arc
As they start to cry and for their leader because he left them

Location: Arc's family home

Mr Arc: DAD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THAT YOU DISOWNED MY SON BECAUSE OF A TRANSCRIPT!!!

Jaune's Grandpa: He disgraced the family name an-

He was caught off

Mr Arc: NO THE REASON WHY HE FAKED IT BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE A HUNTSMAN AND WE ALL GET WHY HE FAKED HIS TRANSCRIPTS BUT YOU DON'T ALL YOU EVER CARE IS THE FAMILY NAME!!!!!

Jaune's Grandpa: Well lets see if your wife and daughters agree with m-

Caught off again

Mrs Arc: HOW DARE YOU FIRST YOU DISOWNED MY SON AND NOW YOU THINK WERE GONNA SIDE WITH YOU!!!!

Jaune's Sisters: I hate you grandpa!

Location: Beacon

After Team NPR showed the letter to team RWBY , CFVY and Sun and Neptune including the staff and ozpin

Ozpin: I will have a search team looking for him .

Ruby: Mind if we join the search professor.

Nora: Yeah besides we understand why he faked his transcripts.

Ozpin: Alright then you may go.

All team: thank you headmaster.

And that they went back to the elevator and joined the search as they did Ozpin sent Qrow to find him as well as hours and hours came by Qrow returned to Ozpin to show him his broken shield and sword and he called the teams up and as they see the shield and sword broken they knew that he's gone and the cried and the next day as vengeance Pyrrah beats the ever loving shit out of team CRDL and it took Ozpin and Glynda and other teams to stop her and Ozpin told the whole academy why he let him in some actually felt sorry and some don't he sat in his office and told Jaune's family and his family were FUCKING pissed and beats up grandpa and with that they mourned their son as Ozpin sat in his office looking at the window.

Ozpine: Jaune where are you.

Location:?????

As Jaune wakes up he noticed that he is in a medical room and he noticed that his arm and leg is badly injured and he sees a doctor came in his room

Doctor: oh  your awake.

Jaune: Who are you?

Doctor: I'm Dr Smith and you are.

Jaune: I'm Jaune Arc.

Dr Smith: Well Jaune our soldiers told us they found you lying down and with your arms and legs nearly mauled off and by far it can't be heralded so he had few mechanical parts or to say we replaced your arm and legs with a robots.

Jaune: Oh Ok *Looks down in sadness*

Dr Smith: Care to tell me what happened.

Jaune: *Sighs* Cardin who is a bully exposed me for my faked transcripts and everyone beats me up well except for my friends and my grandfather disowned me.

Dr Smith: This Cardin person is an Asshole and you got disowned by your grandfather that's just wrong and I have an offer for you.

Jaune: And what would that be.

Dr Smith: Joining the UNSC.

Jaune: Sure.

(Timeskip Cuz I'm to very lazy and brought you by Chibi Felix And Chibi Locus scaring Chibi CDRL)

(A/N: I don't know what kind of armor is Felix's can someone pls tell me what kind of armor it isn't)

As Jaune became a mercenary and his armor color Steel and Orange with a light shield and a partner with a X on his helmet and color steel and green as the further more Jaune renamed himself to Felix as one mission with guarding a Alien structure one of his men pressed a button which a portal opened and starts to suck everything in and with nothing to hold on Felix gets sucked in and the portal closes leaving just his knife.

Locus: FELIX! *RUNS WHERE THE PORTAL IS AND SEES THE KNIFE WITH A NAME ON IT* Jaune?

As Felix gets teleported and he landed near a village.

Felix:*Gets up and looks around* You have got to be FUCKING Kidding me I'm back in Remnant and I'm near a village which is being attacked by the White fang Wait wut.

As he ventures to the village and the pulled out his Energy sword and kills the white fang that didn't notice him but the others and the lieutenant saw him and draw their weapons

WF 1: We have surrounded human!

WF Lieutenant: Prepare to die!

As the fired at him and he actives his energy shield and fires back with his shield still active killing all of them and then he heard some footsteps behind him revealing people to be Ruby, Blake , Weiss and Yang

Blake: Why did you kill them they were misguided you did-

Felix: MISGUIDED MY ASS!! They were attacking a village you call that MISGUIDED!!

Yang: Who are you.

Felix: Names Felix.

Ruby: Well I'm ru-

Felix: Your Ruby, Blake , Yang And Weiss.

Weiss: How did you know our names!

Felix: .....

Weiss: ANSWER ME!!

Felix: Take me to beacon and I will answer your question.
                                   —THE END—