Chapter 4

After the auditorium people are now fearing Felix because he will kick Anyone's ass who ever messed with him even team as with that and in a secret Garage given to him by Ozpin he is making his own Motorcycle which is a muscle one like Harley Davidson with some Mongoose and warthog engine parts and boost and he did it and he colored it to Black with Orange stripes and and one day in the halls he was taking a walk outside when he saw multiple bullheads and a woman in all white .

Felix(Thought): This must be Weiss's sister

As he walks towards them and winter saw Felix and she pulls out her weapons readies to fight him

Weiss: Winter Wait!

She ignored her sister and charged towards Felix with him activating his light shield blocking the attack.

Felix: So this is how you treat your sisters friends?

Winter: Ironwood told me that your a mercenary and how would be you be my sisters frie-

She gets caught off by Felix

Felix: Because I'm Jaune Arc the missing student of beacon.

Winter: Well your a mercenary and you shouldn't be trusted!

Qrow: Whoa kid you have cool stuff that can beat atlas *Takes Out flask And was about to drink it.

Felix:*Removes helmet and takes Qrows flask*

Qrow: Uh Kid I don't think you can hand-

Felix:*CHUGS THE WHOLE THING and gives Qrow and empty flask and burps*

Qrow: Nevermind.

Weiss: Felix when did you started drinking.

Felix: After a war against the covenant I drink about 10 whole bottle of booze until I pass out.

Qrow: Wow you have earned my respect kid what's your name.

Felix: Jaune Arc Sir.

Qrow looked very shocked until ruby explained

Qrow: Well it's good to have ya back Kid.

as they began to calm down Felix sees a shimmer almost like someone is INVISIBLE and Felix pulled out his gravity hammer and smashed to the ground causing the whole ground to shake until the figured uncloaked to reveal a another man in advanced armor with a X ok his helmet

Felix: LOCUS!?

Locus: Felix!?

Felix: Wha- How the Hell did you get here and how did you find me?

Locus: The Portal And I cloaked and sneaked inside in of atlas's bullheads and I saw you.

Felix:*PUTS BACK HELMET* well welcome to Remnant my friend and oh yeah Lovus these are my friends Ruby and Weiss.

As they greeted and headed back to the school And After Felix explained everything to locus who in his whole life actually felt bad for him and until a Velvet is getting bullied.

Velvet: Stop please.

Cardin: Hahahaha why should we fre-*GETS RIGHT HOOKED IN THE FACE BY FELIX AND GETS PUNCHED THE FACE BREAKING HIS TEETH AGAIN*

As Cardin fell to the ground and Felix grabbed his collar and Punches him continuously and doesn't seem like stopping DRL is now fearing Felix

Felix: THIS IS FOR BULLYING ME *PUNCH* EXPOSING MY TRANSCRIPTS *PUNCH* AND BEING A RACIST TO FAUNUS *PUNCHED AND BRAKES HIS NOSE*

As he continues punching him and it took about all the teams and Ozpin and Glynda to get him off Cardin and Cardin is nearly beaten to a pulp and felix roared something that would make team CDRL stop bullying forever

Felix: CARDIN WINCHESTER IF I EVER SEE YOU IN MY SIGHTS OR BULLYING VELVET AGAIN I WILL AND WITHOUT HESITATION MUDER YOU IN COLD BLOOD YOU RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER *WHILE BEING DRAGGED AWAY BY GLYNDA WITH HER TELEKINESIS* YOU HEAR ME TEAM CDRL I WILL FUCKING END YOUR LIKE WITH MY KNIFE SLITTING YOUR THROATS!!!!!!!!!!

And with that team CDRL quickly left and Locus and The rest even Ozpin are a little scared by him because he did got tormented but he almost killed Cardin in cold blood.

Location: Headmasters Office

The Three just stood there

Glynda: Mr Gates is it really necessary to beat up mr winche-

Felix: DON'T SAY THAT FUCKERS NAME HE DESERVED IT AND DESERVES TO DIE.

Ozpin: Felix calm down just relax we will expell him if he does it again but please refrain yourself from killing him please.

Felix: Fine.

As that he left.

Glynda: Sir worried because he is a student before and all the torment he went on and being a mercenary and nearly killed mr Winchester.

Ozpin: Well he did expose his transcripts and made the whole school hate him let's just hope he can be himself again.

And In the halls everyone is now hiding in their dorms because they saw what happened with carding and don't want to piss him off and he sees team JNPR dorm he knocked on it and when he entered he sees Nora , Ren and Pyrrah looking at him

Felix: Hey Guys.

Nora: FEARLESS LEADER IS BACK BABY!!!

Ren: Nora please calm down.

Felix: I'm just visiting my friends who were there for me.

Pyrrah: Ok *HUGS FELIX* We missed you.

Felix: *Hugs back* I missed you guys too

—THE END—