Chapter 6

As the Scene stars as Felix Is in a stance ready to fight and his knife ready and there was silence until Felix brakes it.

Felix: Hey What cha doin?

Cinder: That would be none of your doing so do you want to make Like a deal.

Felix: How Lien Are we talking about.

Cinder: Like a -

She was caught off when He shot her the knee and shot the Computer that she was hacking and she retaliated by summoning her glass swords and she tries to hit him but Felix is very niches trained and dodged all the attacks and he unsheathes his knife and Blocks her sword with it and he kicks her in the gut making her fall down and he knees her in the face and she got up and Punches him and Felix Grabbed her by the throat and Rushes to the window breaking it and the two fell and hit the ground hard and Felix didn't feel anything because he in his armor but as for cinder she is in a lot of pain but she still got up ready to fight and Felix puts her in a chokehold until she is knocked out and he Went back up and took something that she was about to back the CCT towers and Felix drags her away to a near by river kicking her in it which she is still knocked out and She flows as the river takes her away and He heads back to beacon and as he did he went to the headmasters office.

Ozpin: Ah Mr Gates what can I do for you?

Felix: Someone was about to hack the CCT tower and I stopped her and I have this as proof *Puts Down cinder's hacking thing* and as for the intruder I knocked her out and dragged her away and kicked her in a flowing river.

Ozpin: Oh thank you for that and do you really have to kick her away in a river that seems over extreme.

Felix: Well she was about to hack the tower so I did I What I had to do.

Ozpin: If it's alright if I can call you Mr Arc.

Felix: Yes headmaster.

Ozpin: Good you may carry on with your day.

As that he left and as he in the halls when he was walking and he stopped by a dorm and he can listen 2 people chatting

???: Do you Think Cinder did it?

???: Meh beats me *Continues to read a comic*

???: The plans should go according to plan.

???: Ofcourse and take the fall maidens powers.

Felix:*Whispers*  gotcha now motherfuckers.

As he heads off and He encounters locus and explains everything to him.

Locus: So cinder the woman you fought wants the Fall maiden because of her powers and you also heard like her Goons planning.

Felix: Yeah And I think she's knocked because of blood loss and she fell off a window and landed and I will tell Ozpin and I won't even tell Irondick About because they will search the entire school and it will cause chaos.

For once Locus is Surprised when Felix Actually spoke and With wise and Common sense and it's true there would be Chaos when they searched the school.

Felix: I'm prepared to Kill them and BRING IT ON!!!!

And. Cinder is still KO and still flowing through the river and ends up in the ocean where she sank to the bottom of the ocean and probably drowned. 

                                —THE END—