Chapter 3

All: JAUNE!!!!

Felix: Motherfucker.

Yang: Hey Vomit boy I like the hair.

Felix: Haha And thanks yang and I bit dyed it.

As that He stands up

Felix: So What did I miss.

Ren: Well when you were gone Pyrrha beats up team CDRL to a pulp and it took all of us to calm her down because we saw your sword and shield.

Felix: *Chuckles* They did deserved it and I'm a mercenary.

All: WHAT.

Felix: Yeah I have around 2 million dollars guys I'm FUKIN RICH!!

Yang: Language!!! *While covering Ruby's ears*

Felix: I'm basically rich and being a merc if fun.

Felix: Hey Where is my DMR?

Ruby: Oh that's what's this is called *Holds it like a baby*

Felix: Ruby please Give it Back.

Ruby: But I-

CO

Felix: It's already night time so tomorrow in the initiation I will be there and the new names is Issac Felix Gates and ladies like it.

Neptune: I'm gonna be honest that's sound like a awesome name.

Felix: I will show some of you how to fight like me and talk to ladies *Winks* if I'm honest it's basically both.

All: *Chuckles*

Felix: Ok ima hit the bed good night guys

All: Goodnight *closes door and leaves*

Felix:*Lays down in bed and sleeps*

(Timeskip is Brought you By Chibi Felix Impressing some girls with a knife trick)

Morning and Location: Launch pad.

Ozpin: Mr Gates are you ready.

Felix:*COCKS DMR* Born ready Oz.

And with that he gets launched and he landed and he runs to a old ruins and as usually FUKIN Grimms are blocking his way FUKIN BEASTS and he Just headshots Beowolfs like they were nothing

Ruby: WOOOO Go Felix.

Yang: You can do it Vo-

CO by Ozpin

Ozpin: Ms xiao Long I advise you don't say that nickname because they will know it's him.

Yang: Oh ok.

And with a deathstalker appeared and charges towards him and he Throws his Knife that he had with a STRENGTH OF NEARLY THE INCREDIBLE HULK and it BREAKS THROUGH ITS ARMOR AND KILLS IT and he went in the ruins and finds ancient artifact and it looks like a FUKIN GRAVITY HAMMER and he grabs the hammer and makes a B Line for the cliffs and he reached there and many people congratulates him and in the auditorium.

Ozpin: I will introduce our new student that you might know here is Issac Felix Gates.

And with that Felix walks up to stage.

Ozpin: Mr Gates would you please take off your helmet.

He does and a the whole auditorium gasp and the one that tormented are FUKIN SCREWED and scared and Cardin is well Cardin he is mad that he's alive.

Felix:*WALKS DOWN TO THE CROWD TO CARDIN* So Cardin you upset that I'm back.

Cardin: WHY I- *Gets caught off when he gets punched directly and straight to the face breaking his nose and some teeth and got KO'D*

Felix: AND THOSE WHO TORMENTED ME DONT GET ON MY FUCKING BAD SIDE GOT LET HEAR A GOT IT OR I WILL SLIT YOUR THROATS WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

All: GOT IT!!!

Felix: Sorry headmaster I had to do it.

Ozpin: I get it Mr Arc It's good to have you ba-

He gets caught off when he and Glynda gets hugged
him

Felix: thank you both for everything

Ozpin: *Chuckles* Your welcome Felix

                   —THE END—