Ch.13

It turns out, Chloe was rather fun when she wasn't trying make it about her. She had chatted about things going on with Adrien's old classmates. Apparently Marc and Nathanael had been together for months but only now told people. She joked about it being the most shocking thing because the fallout of all their bets being null. Adrien was lucky his father didn't let him exactly spend money much bc that just means his high bet in them getting together in may luckily means he doesn't have to lose any.

The music progress and soon a song turned to a slow dance. Luka easily gave Adrien a look as he nodded his head towards the dance floor. Adrien would've loved to, but he saw the hidden photographers.

"Luka, I want to, I really do, but, I'm already exposed as is."

Luka smiled sadly understanding. Their relationship being photographed too much this early could have disastrous effects on both parts. Adrien was still a hot topic to the public and he wanted to live a low profile for now.

"Alright, but let's find a corner just for us."

Adrien smiled and easily found one out on the patio. The music was a bit muffled but heard loud enough. Adrien began dancing and Luka followed along. It was beautiful, the two alone under the moonlight. Every touch, glance, and movement sent shocks through their bodies. Adrien felt like he was in a world only with Luka. Just the two, dancing lovingly with each other. They got to the dip and Luka looked down at adriens flushed face smiling at him in awe. Luka easily captured his lips but it didn't last for long. "

Boys, sorry to interrupt but we have to speak."

Adrien blushed but was even more shocked to find Bruce Wayne standing there.

"Uh, um, what business would you have with us? Monsieur Wayne?"

He couldn't see his mom anywhere and that made him worried. Selina never said anything against revealing himself as her son but alarm bells went off as he turned to Bruce.

"Well, I noticed you Adrien, usually you are hidden from view by your father or assistant. I grew rather curious after all, dick spoke of the fun dance he had with you two. Are you here, without him?

Adrien nodded before molding his face into a sheepish expression.

"I'm afraid it's a bit complicated Monsieur Wayne. I am here with miss Kyle, and my boyfriend. We came here to hide from any paparazzi. A little sneaking out from prying eyes, I'm sure you understand well?"
"Haha! Alright, I won't deny I was daring in my younger years, but be more careful, it might've been someone else who bursted on this."

He left but Adrien stared after the man in suspicion once Bruce wasn't facing him. Luka noticed this, hearing his love's song turning sharp the moment Bruce began speaking.

"What's wrong? I thought Mr. Wayne was good?"
"Well, I don't think it's a coincidence he was the one to find us of all people.."

Adrien looked out into the party still not seeing his mother.
"Where's my mom Luka?"

Luka looked over the party and realized he couldn't find Miss Kyle.
"And She last spoke with him, Adrien, can you stay out here? I promise to come back but maybe it's safer for you to be out here, I'll go search for miss Kyle. No one will bat an eye at me. Mostly ignore me if anything."

Adrien wanted to object but Luka was right. Luka would bring less attention in finding his mom. Plus a visit from Chat noir would leave the gala in chaos. If only he had a way to contact Viperion. 
After a few minutes a sound from above had Adrien whipping his head in alarm. It was Viperion, in some stroke of luck.

"Hello Adrien, was just on patrol when I saw the party. Thought I might join, but then I saw you out here alone. Couldn't just leave my good friend lonely, what's the matter?"

Adrien wanted to smile but he was worried about his mom.

"My, mom is missing, and she was just speaking with someone before she went missing. I don't know what to do, I can't just accuse a man because of coincidence."
Viperion nodded before turning to the ballroom.
"Is there anyone else who knows?"

Adrien nodded, looking out into the crowd before growing worried. Luka has been gone quite a bit.

"I..my boyfriend he was out looking for her and now he's gone..I are they even okay? I don't want to lose-"

"Hey! I promise he's safe okay? Your mom as well, I can activate my second chance right now and I can head inside. Then I can be able to work from there."

Adrien nodded and Viperion used his second chance. Viperion made his way inside up to the rafters. No sign of anyone but it was a great vantage point. Viperion overlooked the party and couldn't see any sign of his boyfriend's mother. A sudden weapon barley missed his head and Viperion turned to see, Dick??

"What-How did you even get up here? In that suit?"

Viperion just had to ask. Dick looked smug about it. "Practice, now what are you doing here? A villain who's out to get the rich?"

Viperion held his hands in surrender. "I'm a hero, a local one at that. Ever heard of ladybug? I'm Viperion her partner."

Dick glared but lowered his stance. He could tell the other guy was really good at lying or was mostly telling the truth.

"New one at that, thought chat noir was her partner."

Viperion winced at that. He didn't know what to think of the hero now vigilante.
"He's..he's on his own now. What's a son of a billionaire doing with high grade weapons?"

Dick laughed at that.

"You forgot that I come from Gotham?"

Viperion paused before nodding to that. Gotham was known with all sorts of crazies. Anything is possible over there. Viperion looked to dick serious.

"I need your help, someone from this party has gone missing."
Dick paused at that.
"I need help to find them, Selina Kyle, and it doesn't help it connects to my friend, Adrien Agreste."

Dick was shocked at that before looking down below. He stiffened as he noticed something.
"Bruce is gone, he leaves me messages or something, but, there's not a thing.."

Actually, a whole lot of adults were missing, certain ones hailing from Gotham. As well as anyone who was aligned with them as well.