Waking Up...

Bryan's POV~

I woke up... I didn't want to get up from my bed... Heh... I don't even see the point of getting up anymore... I wanted to just lay here for eternity... I wanted to close my eyes and hope the darkness will swallow me hole... But it didn't...

After a few minutes of laying down... I found the will to pull myself up... My whole body ached... I was up all last night because of the paper work... My bank account is so close to going bankrupt because of Helpy... I know she will be more annoyed with me if I didn't show up to work... I slowly started to get ready for the Pizzeria...

I walked in silence... I couldn't bring myself to say the line that once brought me joy... I opened the door to see Molten sitting on the computer again... He raised an eyebrow, "You're quiet today. That's a first.", I roll my eyes and just walk into the main room...

Afton... Baby... Bellora... Helpy... Nedvear and Foxy were online... Nedbear gave me a quick hug before he went to turn Lefty online... I sigh, "So~~Why are you late today~~?", I looked down at Helpy in shame,"I'm sorry Helpy... I was up all last night doing the paper work...", she huffed, "Well, that's what happens when your a bad business owner!", Afton looked up from his book, he looked like he might throw his book at Helpy... He was about to get get up, but I shook my head as, 'No.', he looked sad but he sat back down on the stage...

Athe end of the day, I was about to walk out but, I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Bryan?", I looked to see Afton, "Yeah....?", he pulled me back inside and looked worried, "Are you OK...? Is there anything I can do to help...?", I shook my head gently, "You need to focus on Baby, Bellora and yourself...", I nod and leave...

Afton's POV~

I walked back into the Pizzeria to see Helpy and Foxy were making jokes about Bryan, "Yeah! Hehe!!!", they looked to see me standing near by... I gave them a hated glare, which made them shocked, I went to the back and locked the door! I took a deep breath and I looked at all the work Bryan had done... I sat down on the floor and started to gather his things for him... I felt bad for Bryan...

Bryan's POV~

I sat with my back against the door... The jokes... The business... It was all just all too much!! I held my head in my hands... I felt like they only wanted me to stay just so they can have somewhere to live... Maybe something to play with... I was on the verge of tears but, I opened my desk drawer... I froze. I noticed a pocket knife in there, I picked it up and had the letter A carved into it... I smiled, "Anthony...", I put it down on the desk and just got ready for bed...

**I'm so sorry...**