Waking Up Again...

Bryan's POV~

I heard the ringing in my ears... I slowly opened my eyes to see... A Hospital??? I looked around the room and I was correct. I raised my hands to my eyes and froze. My arms were covered in bandages and I could make out the blood... The memories of what happened came flooding back to me......... I felt like crying.......... I heard the door open and I sat up, "Bryan!", I felt arms wrap around me, "Kat! I'm so so sorry!!!", she looked at me with sorry eyes, "Bryan... Please... Why did you do it...?", I sighed... But I told her the whole story...

After I told her, she gave me another hug, "I promise you Bryan, we will not let anyone hurt you again!", I cried into her shoulder...

Cam's POV~

"... And that's all I know about it...", I inhale sharply and look at everyone in the room in a rage, "You all better have a good explanation to this before I rip all of you apart.", they were a bit startled by this but, Helpy spoke up, "W-Well... B-Bryan, he W-was just different from the last owner I W-worked with before... A-and... We t-thought... He W-would turn I-into one of t-them...", that told me that the past owners were not friendly like Bryan, "Sorry to hear about that Helpy... But, Bryan is not like that... He never is... And never will...", she looked at me with guilt... I sighed and looked at Justin, he was trying to pull the knife out!! I went over to him, "Justin! Don't pull it out!", he stopped, "Sorry...", 8 nod. The trash rabbit came over a looked at it, "... I think you need to see someone about this...", Justin just shook his head, "No. I'll be fine. I'll get it out later...", I cleared my throat, "Now that we have that cleared up, you all have to make vow. If you break it. I'll murder everyone in this God Damn Room!", everyone jumped a little but agreed to listen, "You all have to start to treat Bryan in the same way you want to be treated. If you don't and I find as much as a hair missing, you'll regret ever meeting me or messing with Bryan.", they all nod, "I have an idea...", we all looked at Helpy, "... Something I've been working on is finished and... Maybe it might help Bryan...", I look at Justin but we saw no way out..., "Alright. Explain.", and she did...