Jon's Visit.

Bryan's POV~

I sat on the edge of my bed and looked down at my arm... The more I did it... The more I felt better about myself... I just sighed and started to walk down to the Pizzeria...

I didn't say my line... I saw no point of it... Molten was on the computer as always but, he seemed to be distracted... I opened the doors and I saw...

Jon... Davis... Michael... And someone else... Jon was talking to Afton but, there was something in Afton's eyes that told me he was mad at Jon. Michael was talking to Bellora and Baby... Davis was on his phone... I closed my eyes to adjust to the noise... The voices in my head started to grow, "Bryan?!", my eyes snapped open and the voices were silent... The whole room had gone quiet... I couldn't believe what I was seeing... The 4th person Jon was with...

Jubper's POV~

I stare at Bryan... I smiled, "J... Jubper!", I ran over to him and hugged him, "I missed you, Bryan!!", Bryan hugged me back, "I missed you too Jub!", I released him from the hug and turned to Jon, "What's the matter Jon?", he looked like he had seen a ghost, "S... So... So you are the same Jubper?!", I nod, Davis and Michael were very confused about what was happening or how I knew Bryan, but I didn't care. I smirked and turned back to Bryan, he looked... More pale and... Tired... I looked at Springbonnie out of the corner of my eye and I understood his eye message....

"Meet me out the back after the day ends..."

Springbonnie's POV~

After the mini games Bryan had to use the restroom...
He came back with a smile and he, Jon, Michael and Davis left... While Jubper made his way to the back and I walked around the building...

Me and Jubper spoke a bit and he said he had known Bryan since he and him were four!! He said there are so many things that he couldn't say in case someone was listening, I told him about what happened yesterday and... I could see a little colour drain from him....