The Beginning...

Bryan's POV~

I woke up... But I didn't want to get up... I soon opened my eyes and sat up... I rubbed my eyes to adjust the light to my room... I got up and just started to get dressed...

As I walked past my desk... I stopped and saw Anthony's pocket knife... I picked it up and sighed, "... I need to get this back to Anthony...", but... I looked at the blade....

I throw my bag down and walked into the bathroom, I put my arm over the sink and closed my eyes....

***Blood warning ahead!!!***

I started to drag the blade across my arm... Blood slowly started to drip from the cuts... I kept making cuts... I liked seeing the blood spill... I suddenly stopped when I made a deep cut in my thrist! I dropped the bloody knife in a panic! I turned on the tap and the blood went down the drain! I looked down at my arm and was shocked to see how many cuts I did! I cursed in my head, I gently pulled my sleeve down and, sure enough, my jacket didn't reveal any blood! I grab my bag and ran down to work and skipped breakfast!!

Molten's POV~

I wrote another damn report when all of a sudden... **BANG!!!!!!* I jump out of the chair to see Bryan, out of breath and clutching his bag, "Bryan??", he looked up and he was extremely pale, "Sorry... I... I over slept!", he put his bag by the bookshelves and ran into the main room... I was a bit star-struck from that... I returned to my work when I got this strange feeling that Bryan was lying... But why would I care?!

Afton's POV~

Me and Bryan were working on Rockstar Freddy, we heard a lot of yelling in the main room, I looked up from the bluepaper to see Bryan's trued eyes were now more noticeable than usual... I put the paper down, "Hey, Bryan? You wanna take a break?", he looked up for a moment before smiling, "Sure...", we both got up and out the door to see everyone was waiting to play mnin games and I could tell Bryan wasn't in the mood but... He still went...

Baby's POV~

After murder mystery was over we all went back home... I noticed that Bryan was leaning against the stage... I could see light bags under his eyes... His face had completely almost lost his colour... I looked over at my Dad and, he also seemed to notice Bryan's state... Bryan soon had to go but as he pulled himself up, I could see tell something was wrong...

After he left, I heard Helpy yell, "WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?!", we all ran to her and on the stage... There was one or two small puddles of blood! Dad was in shock... He had no idea how blood got there... I felt like I might throw up...

Anthony's POV~

I leaned back on the park bench and I felt someone call my name, "Anthony!", I looked up to see Bryan...! He looked a lot... Tired and paler than usual... I didn't feel like to was my business so we started a normal conversation with each other as we always did. He told me that I had left my pocket knife at his house and he handed me it, "Thanks, Bryan!", we talked a bit more before he had to leave... I sighed and I knew... Something was wrong.... Very wrong.