The Surprise!

Bryan's POV~

After I got out of the hospital, I started to find new ways of how to cope with everything... I still had to take at least another few days off to fully recover from what I did... As I was reading my favourite book, my phone went off. I frown and saw Helpy was calling... I took a deep breath and picked it up....

"Hi, Helpy... Sorry that I'm still not back yet... I promise I'll get the paperwork done as soon as I----"

"Bryan! I don't care about the paperwork! You don't need to worry about that!"

"Huh? But..."

"Bryan, I have a surprise for you when you come back! But one of your friends are going to have to blindfold you because I want this to be special!"

"Alright, Helpy.... Thank you..."

"Goodbye Bryan... Get well soon!"

She hung up. I was confused... Why was she acting so nice... I shake it off and decided to go for a walk... I walk downstairs and grab my coat and walk outside.

Justin's POV~

".... And done!", I looked at my shoulder and, sure enough, the knife was gone and replaced with bandages, "Thank you, Cam!", she blushed, "Your welcome! Wait... Did you ever find out who did it?", I sighed, "Oh, I did. I thought it might have been someone I know, but turned out to be some random guy who thought I was someone else.", she sighed, "Of course...", I looked at the time and smiled, "It's time!", she smiled and practically jumped out the chair and dove outside, "Hey, wait up!", I ran after her while grabbing my jacket!

Cam's POV~

We saw Bryan sitting on the park bench, "Bryan!", I gave him a bear hug, "Cam!", he hugged back, "Bryan, you have no idea how good it is to see you back to normal...", he smiled, "I have a question...", I raised an eyebrow, "What?", he smiled, "Do you like Justin???", I felt myself blushing furiously, "Who the trick told you?!", he laughs, "Kat.", I open my mouth but no words came out, "*offended noises*", I snap out of it, "I swear, Kat, I will get you back!", he laughs, "Maybe you should tell him?", I sat next to him, "I don't know...", Bryan smiles, "Give it a shoot.", I nod, "Cam!", I saw Justin running up to us with his jacket around his waist, "Justin! Wait... What happened to your shoulder??", "Don't worry about it, Bryan.", "OK?", we all talked for a bit before I smiled, "Hey, Bryan? Ready to see your surprise?", he was shocked at first but he nods, "Yay!", I take out a blindfold and tied it up, "Alright! Justin, help Bryan!", he nods and starts to guide Bryan to the Surprise!

Nedbear's POV~

I walked around the Theme Park with excitement! Bryan was coming back and he'll be better! We will be better. I ran out front and saw Cam and Justin leading Bryan towards us," Keep moving... Keep going...", Cam nods, "Alright stop!", Bryan stops in his tracks. I smiled and took deep breaths, it took a lot of will power to not run over to him and hug him!!! Justin smiled, "Cam? If you would?", Cam giggles like a girl who had caused mischief, "Take it off Bryan!", Bryan teaches for it and pulls it down away from his eyes and gasps...

"The Theme Park...?!"

I waved,"Bryan", Bryan had tears of joy in his eyes, "That's not all.", I smiled as R. Freddy came out and walked over to Bryan...

R. Freddy's POV~

"Is.... Is it... Really you...?", I nod, "It's me Bryan...", he gave me a hug and I didn't pull away, I hugged him back and didn't want to let go, "But... But how?!","Let's just say... You have a smart friend.", I smiled at Justin, who was giving me the thumbs up, "Let's get you inside...", I took the three humans inside...

No one's POV~

After all the apologises from the animatronics, Bryan told them that it was fine and that he understood. He was shocked that Cam, Justin, Kat and Jubper were now working for him! Springtrap and Molten decided to stick around for a while, at least until they figure out what to do next, R. Freddy started to learn how to not push people away and let everyone in, besides Springtrap, Jon had made up with everyone and Bryan soon forgive him for what he had done. Bryan was just happy... He had his friends, his Pizzeria and Theme Park... He couldn't want anything else in the world.. Than to be near those who cared about him.

**Welp! This was a short book! But... I guess this book carries another message... Be careful of what you say or do because everything you do will have a consequence and you will pay for it... But if you feel like someone you love is suffering, don't be a bystander and help them get out of the dark... Because... *turns on her lamp*... There's always going to be a light at the end of the tunnel... But guys... Thank you for reading my stories and giving the stories that aren't the TheFamousFilms a chance... Remember, don't be a bystander and get involved. Goodbye!!!*

-----The End-----