ᴄʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ- ᴘᴛ.2*

||TW: mentions of self-harm, inappropriate touching, and gore.||

'this will be fun for him..' Wonwoo thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo cleared his throat and signaled the other boys to leave Chan alone, and try this out for himself. they walked out, leaving Chan with the girl alone.

"hmm ...what to do with you first?..well, i can't do anything to you while you're conscious!~" Chan flashed a sweet smile, taking a syringe from the table, and injecting her with it. "that should last a few hours,love.."

the girl began to fade out again,feeling dizzy. she tried screaming, but with her mouth being closed shut and the walls being soundproof; she would get nowhere.

once Chan saw she was asleep again, he bean to strip her clothes gently, so he wouldn't hurt her..yet.

--------------------------------------------------------

"great! Now i have a clean canvas to work on~" he grabbed the scalpel, not so sure what to do yet. "hmm...hyungs' make it look so easy to just pick a spot and cut!...it's easier for me when it's my own skin-" referencing to his cuts on his arms, he shrugged it off and got to work.

he began with her forearm, going from the start of her elbow, to her wrist- making a deep, thin cut; watching the blood fall smoothly. after doing it to both arms and legs, he goes up to her face. "we should butcher you face a bit, hun.." he says while taking scissors, and slicing the sides of her mouth, curving it into what looks like a wide smile.

"Now that you're almost dead, you can say that you died happily!~" he smiled, clapping.

he took another pair of scissors, poking her eyes out with the blades tips, carefully placing them in a jar on the side table next to him. he stepped back at what he's done so far, admiring it.

he began looking for a new place to fuck up when he glanced at her chest. "hm..you have a full set..sadly, they weren't used to their full extent." he said as he gently groped one, squishing it softly.

after roaming her body a bit more, he took the scalpel again,and planted a hole in the center of her abdomen. he cut a circle, peeling the skin and muscle away with tongs. exposing her insides to light, he grabbed a hacksaw- at first softly prying at her ribcage. he was getting frustrated when it wasn't cutting through, so he took a mallet, aggressively smashing it.

now that he had a clear view of her organs, he called the boys back in to help him. he called Wonwoo to come down with the others.

"You did well, Chan~" Jihoon said happily.

'end

-------------------------------------------------------

Next part will be the last, i swear 🙃