ᴄʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-ᴘᴛ.3

|| TW: cannibalism ||

"You did well, Chan~" Jihoon smiled softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chan flashed a bright smile, feeling proud about his work. "I was thinking...since i can't do everything myself...i wanted you guys to help me-" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. They chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"Sure, buddy-" Mingyu flashed a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------

the boys let Chan do most of the work, but helped out here and there. 

Chan paused, holding her heart in his bloody hand. He thought for a moment- "Hyung...what if..we were to get caught doing this? " Chan questioned, looking at the organ in his hand, squishing it softly.

"Tch- Channie boy~ You have nothing to worry about! As long as we all keep to ourselves and keep our work down here, we're fine." Wonwoo reassured.

"True...besides, we've been doing this for what?- 2 years now? I'm pretty sure people will stop worrying about all the disappearances soon." Jihoon jumped in.

Chan thought about it. they have been doing this for a long time..and still haven't been caught- what was there to worry about?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mingyu and Wonwoo took the girl's remaining meat from her body, eating it for a late night snack. Chan and Jihoon came over- "you guys want some?" Wonwoo asked.

"That's cannibalism." Chan said sternly. "Well..duh? I'm down-" Jihoon grabbed a fork, picking at bits the older cut for them. Chan watched them, blood running down their chins'.

'smells good..' Chan thought to himself. He picked up a piece of muscle that was in the tin bucket from earlier, taking a bite out of it as he walked off. the boys watched in awe-

 "He's one of us now~" Jihoon remarked. 

"Channie's first time has gone well.." Wonwoo smiled, soon going back to eating.

'end

--------------------------------------------------------------------