It was Junho's birthday. Everyone in the school congratulated him because he's one of the most popular guys of their school.

Junho was walking through the hallways of the school. It was recess and he wanted to read the letter of his secret admirer.

He was really to happy to read them. Actually he loved reading them, they made his day better and, if he was sad he would read them all over again.

As he walked to his locker he already saw his best friends Yohan, Minhee and Hangyul standing next to it. He hasn't seen them since morning because they had other classes.

When they saw his they ran and jumped on him. They all fell down on the hard floor.

Some people laughed at the sight and some just tried to ignore the mess.

"Happy birthday our beloved robot." Yohan shouted as they all started to stand up from the floor.

Then they all went to Junho's locker. As he opened it he immediately started to smile. Hangyul being Hangyul noticed it and pushed him to side and snatched the letter out of the locker.

He opened it and read it along with Yohan and Minhee. "Why does it seem like he's a stalker?" Minhee asked. "Some people even want to know what their crush does." Yohan answered and gave the letter back to Junho.

"And you do the same thing with Yunseong so who cares?." Hangyul said. Minhee started to blush as he heard Yunseong's name.

Junho just chuckled and said that they needed to go to class, but before that he put the letter and the box that was next to his letter into his back.

-time skip: after school at Junho's room-

Junho was sitting on his bed the box and the letter were in front of him. He was excited to open the box because he waited the entire day for it.

But first he read the letter which made him smile. "So he's shy." He whispered and but it back into it's envelope.

Then he opened the box. In it were at teddy bear, a notebook and another letter.

At first he put the teddy bear to the side which he found really cute because it looked like him while he was smiling. Then he took the notebook.

The notebook was black and on the first page was a sticky note. On the sticky note was written:

Happy birthday chajun!!♡
I wanted to give you this notebook so that you can write all your thoughts in it. Because it's better not to keep everything by yourself and, if you don't want to tell anyone about your thoughts you can write them in here! (But that's just an example you can do what you want with it.♡)

As Junho kept scrolling through the notebook he noticed that on every page it one sticky note with compliments or just nice sentence.

He started to tear up a bit because no one had ever done something like this for him.

Then after he stopped crying he opened the other letter that was in the box. In it was written:

I heard that you really want to know who I am, but I can't tell you that for now. So my idea was that you can answer my letter but you need to give yours to Yohan he will give them to me. I already talked to him about that.♡

-priki♡

That made Junho happier than he already was. For him it was the best birthday he ever had.

A/N:
Thanks for the 50+ reads and the votes it made me really happy to see that you like the ff!💕💕