Eunsang was currently sitting on a couch in Mr. Lee's office. They were waiting for his tutor. Mr. Lee said that his tutor was also a student and one of the best ones.

But then ten minutes later a boy with brown hair walked in and Eunsang's eyes widened. "Sorry for being late Mr. Lee. Oh and hello Eunsang." He said and waved at Eunsang.

"That's okay Junho. At least your here now. Eunsang is going to be your student. Mr. Lee said as Junho sat down next to Eunsang."That was all I wanted to say, you can go now." Mr. Lee said.

"Umm...should we go to my house or yours?" Junho asked as they walked out of school. "We can go to yours, if that's okay." Eunsang answered and felt his face getting hot.

"That's okay, my parents are not home yet so we're going to be alone if that's okay for you." Junho said and smiled.
Eunsang just nodded and felt his face getting hotter because of the thought of being alone again with his crush.

When they were walking to Junho's house it was really quiet. They both didn't know what to talk about. There was an awkward silence.

(caw caw caw)

The awkward silence broke when Eunsangs stomach grumbled. Both Junho and Eunsang stopped walking and looked at each other. Junho noticed that Eunsang started to blush. "I think we should go and eat something, don't you think so?" Junho said and Eunsang nodded as answer. "Cute" muttered Junho under his breath.

Now they were walking to a cafe. Junho took Eunsang hand and bought him to a table at the back of the cafe. When they sat down a waiter came to them and asked what they wanted to eat.

The waiter was a girl with blonde hair, a short skirt and crop top. Eunsang noticed that the girl was flirting with Junho and he obviously didn't like it.

Eunsang picked an strawberry cheesecake with iced coffe and Junho a chocolate cake with milk tea. After they finished eating they stood up and went to pay for their food.

The cashier was the same girl as before. "That will be 14000 won." She said and gave them the receipt while winking at Junho who started to blush. Eunsang noticed that Junho was uncomfortable with that and  took the receipt out of her hand.

"Could you please stop flirting with my boyfriend." Eunsang said and took Junhos hand which made both the cashier's and Junho's eyes widen. With that Eunsang dragged Junho out of the cafe.

They were both walking to Junho's house and holding hands. Nobody dared to talk, they thought that they would make it more akward than it already was.

But Junho could take it anymore and tried to start a conversation. "Umm...hey t-thanks for helping me back there." Junho said and stopped walking. "Y-yeah you're welcome."

Eunsang said and noticed that he was still holding Junho's hand. He quickly let go of it and put his hand into his pocket.

¯¨'*·舞~ magical time skip ~舞*'¨¯

In Junho's house:

Eunsang and Junho were sitting in Junho's room while he tried to help him solve some math things.

They were already doing this for the last three hours. "It think we should call it a day." Junho said and stated to organize his pens."Yeah you're right." Eunsang said and and packed his things together.

"Do you want me to bring you home?" Junho asked as Eunsang put on his shoes. "No, you don't need to." Eunsang said and hugged Junho one last time before he started walking home.

A/N:
Sorry for this boring chapter, It took me for than a week to write it. Anyway thanks for the 500+ reads💕💕💕💕💕