Chapter 20 ✅

Heyy gaisss!!

Soo... This book is coming to an end!
If all is well, it will be finished by this week.
If you don't catch the point,, i update every 3 days a week which is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

PLS LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY BOOK!
TELL ME WHICH BTS MEMBER YOU WANT ME TO WRITE NEXT!
I MIGHT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PUBLISH ANOTHER STORY BY THE END OF DECEMBER!

Thank youuu❤❤❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A week passed and now we are at the airport.

I cant believe I'm going back. After 4 whole years. I wonder if anything changed.

Earlier on the week, i had called my parents and told them that we are going back for a while and I'm bringing JaeMin

They were so happy and so excited to meet him..

They had only seen him through video calls and that's all.

My parents don't know that JaeMin is Jimin's son. They think that it was the man that i dated 4 years ago since JaeMin was born premature.

Well, he is healthy and strong now. And not to mention he eats a lot! Its good that he is active, he burns the calories right off.

I get pretty jealous of him for having that leisure

"okay, so you got everything right?" Jennie checked for me and made sure i didn't lose anything or forgotten anything

"yep. Don't worry" i told her and she smiled anxiously "look who's anxious now"

She playfully slapped me "i really hope you will be fine. Just make use of the situation like you always do" she advised me

She hugged me and bend down to JaeMin who was sitting on his carrier

"behave okay. Your mum need you to be a good boy" she told him

JaeMin nodded and smiled brightly.

"give me a hug and kiss. I'm gonna miss you kid" JaeMin hugged her and pecked her on her cheeks

We waved off and me and JaeMin went in.

I pulled his carrier it had rollers and a place to sit so it was his fav bag. When we bored the plane, i put JaeMin on the inside seat while i stayed at the edge.

I bought a business class seat since i didn't want JaeMin to have a problem and since it was only two of us. The flight was a long one so i wanted him to be comfortable.

After the long flight, we got all our bags and JaeMin was asleep. I had to carry him and bring his carrier.

Troubles of being a single mum. I'm not complaining though. I love my little muffin.

As we were going out, i had to push a trolley with one hand while the other was holding onto JaeMin's sleeping body.

JaeMin was being a little too clingy at that moment and i couldn't get him to get off me.

Every time i would try to separate him from me, he would start crying

He was holding onto me way too tight and i was getting stressed.

Luckily, a staff helped me push the trolley out until i met my parents.

I bowed and thanked him before he left.

"ohh my daughter. Is this JaeMin?" my mum asked me

I nodded "he's asleep at the moment and refuse to separate"