Chapter 23 ✅

Heyyy gaisss!!

Sooo,,,,unfortunately,, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER

This is my very first book that I've written and I'm glad some of you liked it.

Remember to like the chapter and share the book!!

I'm also working on some new story. They might be published in a few weeks so remember to follow me if you want to keep up with my writing!!

LUV YOU ALL!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/n POV

After i left the house, i took a taxi and decided that i should stay at SoYoung's place.

I had called her and she agreed to let me stay at her apartment.

I went to her work place to take the keys from her.

"y/n. What happened? What's wrong?" Soyoung asked me

"SoYoung~" my voice cracked and i was crying again.

I hugged her and she embraced me

"its okay. Everything will be okay." she calmed me down "go to the apartment first. I'll be back tonight"

I nodded and took the keys and went in the taxi she called for me

JaeMin was sad i can see it. He was confused. I hugged him and kissed his forehead. I didn't know what else to tell him

When we got to the apartment, i unlocked it and went to the spare room she had.

It was a two bedroom apartment

"mummy.." JaeMin said to me as we went in the spare room

"yes muffin?" i asked him

"I'm hungry" he said

I sighed and then giggled. SoYoung rarely come back to her apartment because she is busy so there aren't much that you could cook.

"okay baby. Lets go and eat something outside okay?" we went out again and we went to a near restaurant.

Luckily, i didn't leave my wallet. I still have enough cash.

We had something to eat and then we went to buy some clothes for JaeMin. I also bought myself some clothes to change into. We bought a few outfits and went back to the apartment since it was getting dark.

I told JaeMin to take a shower and then i helped him dry off and put his clothes on.

I played with JaeMin for a while before his bedtime which was at 8pm.

I played hide and seek, we ran around and i did almost everything to help him take his mind of what happened today just for now.

Just when it was almost time for his bedtime, i laid him under the covers.

I laid above the covers and stroked his hair back.

As i hummed the calming song.

"mummy?" he asked me

"yes baby?" i answered

"why do you hate appa?" he asked

"you know who your appa is?" i asked him. Did he caught on?

"the man from earlier right?" he asked me

Oh my baby is clever. I smiled faintly. Glad he knows and worried that it might be a problem