NOTICE! NEW FANFIC!

Hello readers!!

I have recently published my new Jimin fanfic and i hope all of you could check it out!

###SNEAK PEEK!!###

Just as i was about to walk out, i ran into someone and we fell down.

"Nice y/n . Great motivation!" i whispered to myself.

I looked to see the person who i ran into was a guy wearing fully black from his head to his feet.

He had on a black cap, a black mask, black hoodie and some black jeans and white sneakers

He was also wearing shades..

In an airport?

What is he?  Famous?

HAHAHAHAH..

Well, i was pretty suspicious of the guy.

I helped him with his things but he suddenly stood up and ran off without saying anything.

"HEY! WAIT!" I shouted as i saw a korean passport laying on the floor of the airport.

I picked it up and opened it.

"Park.. Ji...Min" i read

Huh.. He's korean..

I took all my things and ran to his direction to see if i could catch up to him and give it back.

Im pretty sure he needs the passport back to be able to fly back..

I went out but i couldnt find him anywhere.

Since i was already holding so many things, i decided to put it in my bag and try find a place where i can leave the passport at.

As soon as i went back inside, there was a HUGE crowd of screaming girls violantly pushing against each other with large cameras or phones. And securities .

What the heck?

"excuse me" i said

"no. You are not allowed to go inside" the security told me.

"what? I just need to-"

"i said no! Scram!" the rude security shouted as he tried pushing the girls back.

Being the stubborn person i am, i tried to sneak in and find a way to get back into the airport.

###END OF SNEAK PEEK###

Keep supporting me! I have never been so gratefull for all of you!

I didnt even expect my first published book to have so many views!

FOLLOW ME FOR FUTURE BOOKS!

VOTE! COMMENT! DONT BE A SILENT READER😉

DM me if you want to ask any personal questions,

DM me if you want to know anything more,

DM me if you just want to talk to someone and let something out of your chest!

I will always be there to listen! Even if we are just strangers. You are always welcomed with me.