News & Tears pt1

(FIRST OF ALL, I originally didn't want to write about this because this topic makes me so sad and yes I cried writing these chapters but I did it so I could reflect some of my feelings so please don't take Offense I'm not trying to offend anyone and may he Rest In Peace)

"Ok" Taeyong said coming into me and hyuck's room. "We are going out for dinner so get ready"

"Ok how about I get dressed first and you go second" Hyuck said.

"Sure I guess" I shrugged "just don't take long"

"Ok" he said and entered the bathroom.

I went on my phone. I switched off the WiFi so I wouldn't see any hate comments about me. I sighed, I'd have to see them sooner or later.

I played some games on my phone until Hyuck came out.

"Ye I'm done you can go in now" he said.

I admired his outfit. It was a plain black shirt with a light denim jacket and black jeans.

"You look NOicE" I exclaimed.

"Don't i always" he said and did a Michael Jackson move, but he ended up falling.

I fell to the ground wheezing.

"Hey it's not funny" he said blushing and embarrassed.

"Ye it is" I laughed.

My phone started ringing, I got up and checked who it was. It was...Jonghyun?

Me:Hello

J: Hi

He sounds kind of tired

"Who is it" Hyuck whispered.

"Jonghyun Oppa" I whispered

Me: what's up?

J: nothing much, I just wanted to call and say I love you and that you are amazing and you should never stop being who you are

Wait, why is he telling me this? I appreciate it but why?

Me: thank you Oppa, but why are you telling me this?

J: I heard you were joining NCT and wanted to give you support.

He's lying, I can tell.

Me: oh That's nice of you thank you

J: there's also another reason...he paused he was hesitating in saying something

Me: hello are you there?

J: ye I'm here. The other reason is ...you'll find out in a few hours.

Me: ok...? Um...I have to go now

J:it's fine, good bye and I love you.
Why does he keep saying that? Is something going to happen ? I have a bad feeling

Me: goodbye I love you too

-end call-

Wow that was weird, he never expresses himself like that. And he usually only says 'I love you' in joking ways.

Hmm...I'll ignore it for now.