ISSUES: PEOPLE

"What do you want,Taemin" I spat with venom.

He didn't reply. He just stood there, staring at me with those piercing eyes that made me want to squirm under his gaze, but I was stronger than him.

"If you don't have anything meaningful to say, then don't waste my time" i said in an attempt to get away from him and the other SM artists.

I tried to walk around the now forming crowd of artists, suddenly a hand grabbed me.

I turned around in shock to see Taemin staring at me distastefully.

"A thanks would be nice since I basically saved your life" he said looking down at me.

"You know, you're being really selfish, Jonghyun wouldn't have wanted this-" he said only to be cut off by me.

"You don't know what Jonghyun wanted for me" I said calmly "And in any case, it's none of your business"

"It is! He was my member, my brother...my family. If you are going to make a scene and terminate your contract then that's fine but don't say that Jonghyun made you do it." He said angrily.

"You are just using his name in vain and his death as an excuse! You didn't deserve to be an idol in the first place! You're just an ungrateful, untalented bitch who uses others!" He shouted in anger, but suddenly covered his mouth in shock.

"Omo " he said shocked at his words "I'm sor-"

"Don't be" I said smiling bitterly "after all it is the truth...right?" I questioned rhetorically.

"I can agree with everything you've said apart from the fact that I'm using his death as a cover up act" I said sighing "Jonghyun begged me not to be an idol...he told me about the struggles but i still ignored him."

"So now I just want to carry out his final wish" I said looking at the ground.

"Goodbye" I said walking away from the group.

As I walked away, I had the urge to look back. But I didn't because I knew I wouldn't have the strength to do what I planned next if I did.

I'm sorry for disappointing you again...